Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Man's Best Friend With Benefits" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Man's Best Friend With Benefits" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's episode and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Here are pics:

2 hours 35 minutes

Comment

An hour and eleven minutes to go

Comment

5 minutes

Comment

Its on

Comment

Stooges

Comment

Is James just someone they knew 'offscreen'? he hasn't been in any other episodes, has he?

Comment

No. He's like the character they had in "Repo Man" last season of a case Sam and Dean worked on but the viewers never saw it.

Was there any time mentioned when they worked together? Something like four years since he because a lieutenant and when Sam stated he started being a witch or was it a different amount of years? If it was four, that would make it around season six, or at the most, season five, during the years when Sam and Dean were hunting together(I'm counting the years Sam and Dean were apart).

And...for someone who continued to say that he wasn't going to enjoy this episode, I gotta say...I actually did like it. It wasn't that bad at all and brought in some continuity. My ONLY gripe was that Portia immediately said she wasn't a shapeshifter and not a skinwalker...unless the writers just wants to forget about the hideous episode that was "All Dogs Go To Heaven"

And some nice continuation with the trials and what not...Sam is only going to get worse from here, physically and maybe even mentally. And those flashbacks of Sam and Dean's minds...loved those!

Comment

Thanks Anno. I thought that he was just someone they knew from beforehand. I kind of hate when they do that. I get that they had a life before the show started, but it's a little annoying when they throw in these characters with the whole "oh so and so-we go way back." It just feels cheap to me, but it works sometimes I suppose.

I actually didn't love this episode, though I think it was a letdown because the last few episodes were really great to me. I wasn't too impressed with the guest stars or the storyline, but I was really happy with the mention of the trials and the evolution of the relationship with Sam and Dean and just showing Dean realizing that he needs to start trusting someone other than himself.

Comment

Another ep I think wasn't all that great. Like others have said I like the mention of the trials and showing Sam's nose bleed at the end

Comment

Eh. This episode as well as many others this season just felt "off" to me. This one felt more like a crossover ep with something like The Dresden Files, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎