Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Dodger" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good going Det Lance

Comment

• Hes already in

Comment

• Oh crap, Moira and China White?!?!

Comment

• Moira is trying to kill Malcolm :0 I just know something bad is going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hood
            Moira is trying to kill Malcolm :0 I just know something bad is going to happen.
            That's gonna be a big power struggle. Probably gonna keep on through the next season as well.

Comment

• I wonder what plans they have for Roy. Since they called Thea Speedy, it's obvious they aren't going to use that for Roy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konkrypton
                I wonder what plans they have for Roy. Since they called Thea Speedy, it's obvious they aren't going to use that for Roy.
                and that's exactly why when Roy stole Thea's purse they should have had her say "and they call me speedy" making her say the name fits him more than it does her.
                Last edited by krpto; 02-26-2013, 06:10 AM. Reason: correct spelling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konkrypton
                  I wonder what plans they have for Roy. Since they called Thea Speedy, it's obvious they aren't going to use that for Roy.
                  I'm hoping he goes by Arsenal or Red Arrow instead of Speedy.

Comment

• The collar around the neck was very similar to a StarTrek episode called "Mudd's Women"

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎