Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAVIOR and METALLO Official Re-Watch Thread, February 22nd, 2013

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way: I have over 3,000 postings now!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
      Well Marlon Brando was quite old.

The problem is more that he looks nothing like his younger self when he looked like Clark in season 3. But then again Davis Bloome isn't exactly a "spitting image" of Zod, despite Faora!Lois' claims in season 8.
      Exactly! He could've been younger since we're to believe that Jor-el and Zod were comrades, (how can they be army buddies and without one outranking the other?) and also he needed to look at least a bit like CK, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
        I never even heard of that show!
        Here's a clip with BAG and Spike/Brainiac:

Comment

• And here's a clip with Megan Fox:

Comment

By the way: I have over 3,000 postings now!
            Excellent, DJ!

Comment

If Veritas/Traveller isn't #1, your list is invalid.
              Oh, it's there, just not that high.....

However, it'll be sometime tomorrow when I post it. it's 2:15 AM where I am, and past my bedtime. 'Night!

Comment

If Veritas/Traveller isn't #1, your list is invalid.
                When I factor in both amount of time spent on storyline and the storyline itself, the Clexana triangle(not Lexana though) gets my vote. It just seemed more often then not when Clark got involved in Lexana it dragged down way to many episodes(maybe it didn't create as many terrible episodes as some other storylines that would make my top 5, but it took alot of potentially great episodes and turned them good, and made many good episodes average, etc)

Not factoring in amount of episodes it ruined I probably would go with the whole S2/3 cliffhanger. Sure it's only 3 episodes but all 3 rank rather lowly on my least favorite list. All that being said the S2/3 cliffhanger plus all the storylines leading up to(such as Martha's pregnancy) and after(Jonathon's heart problem, Clark having issues with everybody in S3) it would rank #2 on my worst of list.

Veritas would probably rank 5th behind Chloe/Davis in S8 and the whole plotline leading up to Reckoning in Season 5 for me
                Last edited by Supsfan; 02-23-2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
                  However, it'll be sometime tomorrow when I post it. it's 2:15 AM where I am, and past my bedtime. 'Night!
                  It's tomorrow. Actually, it's the day after tomorrow, even for you.

Comment

It's tomorrow. Actually, it's the day after tomorrow, even for you.
                    You are correct, Sir! I have slothed in epic proportions, almost as badly as the writers of DoomSeason.

Ok, I'm exaggerating. for whatever reason, I was totally exhausted yesterday--dunno why, just was--and spent most of it sleeping. Got a full 8 hours after the rewatch of Friday, but still needed one nap after another.

Anyway, I'm finishing it up right now....posting soon, promise.

Comment

• They're up, now.....

Comment

• late again, sorry:

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡