Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Manhattan" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he is Bae!

Comment

So he is Bae.

Comment

Grandpa Rumple

Comment

Finally what he showed him revealed

Comment

Now we need to know who August knew.

Comment

So does Rumple know Henry is his grandson or that he and the Charmings are actually in-laws?

Comment

Do you think it really was fate that brought them together or something else or someone else?

Comment

That "I know you're Baelfire" cracked me up so much.

I hate seeing Emma being so defensive and not saying that Henry was the good thing that came out of her relationship with Neal/Bae, but I can understand her anger. But, as much as I hate that, I HATE PINOCCHIO MORE.

Comment

you let me go to jail because pinocchio told you to was an awesome line now how did august find out out that he was bae curiouser and curiouser

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                      So does Rumple know Henry is his grandson or that he and the Charmings are actually in-laws?
                      no i dont think so

Comment

Where is that creature from, the girl? It looks so familiar!

Comment

Bae/Neal must age more slowly in the "real world", because Rumple spent years in the fairy tale world preparing the curse, yet Neal seems to be approximately the same age as Emma, despite the fact he should be considerably older.

And I can't help but wonder how Henry will react to being the grandson of Prince Charming, Snow White and Rumplestiltskin.

Comment

grow up fatherless. wonder if that refers to Bae running away.

Comment

Only her mom would tell Emma her own truth.

Comment

Originally posted by corfy
                                Bae/Neal must age more slowly in the "real world", because Rumple spent years in the fairy tale world preparing the curse, yet Neal seems to be approximately the same age as Emma, despite the fact he should be considerably older.

And I can't help but wonder how Henry will react to being the grandson of Prince Charming, Snow White and Rumplestiltskin.
                                Could be time travel. Or maybe he was in Neverland for a while if him being Peter is going to be true.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎