No announcement yet.

Invasion #2.16 "Complications"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invasion #2.16 "Complications"

Talk about the Feb. 16 episode of Young Justice here!

Here are pics:

Good episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
      Good episode.
      Yes, it was another good episode. I wonder though what Jaime's final fate will be. Can he still redeem himself and save the day ?

Comment

Great EP and glad Nightwing is on to Blue Beetle.

What is it 4 EPs left?

Comment

Originally posted by Mbruno
          Yes, it was another good episode. I wonder though what Jaime's final fate will be. Can he still redeem himself and save the day ?
          I'm sure it's not too late. It's not like it's all his doing. He's been taken controlled by the scarab.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
            I'm sure it's not too late. It's not like it's all his doing. He's been taken controlled by the scarab.
            I hope they bring in Booster Gold to make things right.

Comment

Not really a fan of Booster Gold but anything to help Jamie get back on the right path.

Comment

'Complications' is episode 14, not episode 16 of Young Justice: Invasion. Episode 16 is going under the name of 'The Hunt', which doesn't have an episode threat on this forum, yet.

Comment

"Complication is a grand episode. I gave it a 9. Sportmaster and Jade has found out that Artemis is still alive. Aqualad and Artemis's cover is still safe as Miss Martian escape from Black Manta. Meanwhile Nightwing realized the truth about Blue Beetle when he saw Jamie reveal himself to humanity, alongside with the Reach. I can't wait to see how season 2 end.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎