Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Odyssey?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great episode! Gave it a 9. LOVED loved loved all the island stuff. Especially Slade. Really shocked to find out that at some point while on the island Oliver had access to a phone to call for help. Didn't like that Oliver let his guard down with his mother.

Comment

OMG, I can't explain how much i like this show. In the last episode, they kicked the butt.
      The back story was absoultely amazing, Loved it. 10 Points!!!!

Comment

10 out of 10. Last week I said Betrayal was the best episode of the series, but Odyssey outdid that. I love how this season is going and the quality they are putting out is great. I would love for more island flashback adventures with Ollie and Slade. I also really liked the interaction between Felicity and Diggle and look forward to more stuff with them.

I just don't know what else to say about this fantastic episode. It really showed the potential for this show.

Comment

Great episode 10/10: Two reasons

First is Oliver's growth as who he became on the island. In the flashbacks with Laurel he sees a dream what he hopes to happen when he returns from the island between the two. Then Slade mentions a lot of thinks that he is living in a dream if he hopes for that and the call just confirms it he sees Slade has a point. Also him learning to fight to survive with on the island. I also figured Slade would come back for him missing the flight. The twist with the two Deathstrokes was great too and the fact with him killing his partner Billy so now Slade has the two masks what do they mean. Another point is finding out what the tatoo's on Oliver mean first one is the meaning behind Yao Fei's daughter now I don't know if it has been confirmed or not if the daughter is Shado but if it's not Shado I like to see her as Lady Shiva. Also wonder what tatoo's are on Yao Fei and Slade notice that the same tatoo that the daughter had was on back of the left shoulder blade same for Oliver so placement will be important.

Second is Felicity growth loved how Oliver came to her as the hood telling her his identity. Her interactions with Diggle were great too she made some good points that should lead Oliver to being more of a hero. A little tidbit about the background when fixing the heart charger he building computers since she was seven only went to her upgrading his system of tracking the people on the lists. Love that Diggle was leading her to being more an asset to the team than she think she is and next week episode I think might open her eyes to being more a part of the team then just finding Walter. I think her humor is just a defense mechanism to something deeper in her.

The Diggle story is great it tied to a little separate story in the comics to the tv series. Only more of him will show as things continue. I do tend to agree that Diggle is still suspicious of Moira and will keep an eye on her despite Oliver's wishes.

All in all a great episode.

Comment

She is confirmed to be Shado; Yao Fei said it when he was talking to her.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              Okay, who gave it a 1? Come out of hiding! (Is it a bitter Justin Hartley fan?)

I gave it an 8...just found this line funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                not me, but it could be because there was too much Felicity...
                You can never have too much Felicity....

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                  She is confirmed to be Shado; Yao Fei said it when he was talking to her.
                  Watched the episode twice must have missed him saying it. Not to familiar with Shado but anyway should be interesting to find out with more to come.

Comment

Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
                    You can never have too much Felicity....
                    I disagree. You can have too much of a secondary character and then they start taking over the show. That said, I'm giving this an 8. I really don't like Ollie's rigid attitude about Moira being off limits. I can see him bumping heads with Diggle (and possibly Felicity) about this.

Comment

7/10 - I'm not that in to the Island, myself, and I really wanted to see what happened next, rather than what's already happened. I'm sure next week will pick up,but I was amped at the end of the previous ep. Until I saw the promo - then I guessed it'd be an almost completely flashback/dream/island ep, which it was. I want to see the present more, and the past less.

Felicity is in the know now, and that's nice. I like her right now, but I think if I saw a lot of her, I could easily find her quirkiness annoying. But at least she and Diggle probably aren't going to respect Oliver's declaration of Moira being off-limits, and that will be fun to watch. I'm very much into the Queen family dynamics, so I'm looking forward to seeing Oliver deal with whatever he eventually ends up learning.

Comment

Firstly Stephen Amell plays confident Oliver in the City and unsure island
                        Oliver to perfection, I think he deserves a lot of credit for this.

Secondly I loved the amount of flashbacks this week, it was great for this to get some real focus. Slade is so cool on this show too, think they've made a great casting choice there. Gotta wonder if Billy (Deathstroke 2) is really dead, you just never know on this show.

I've noticed Diggle's really become the Alfred if this show, I love how Oliver's assembling a little team and no doubt Roy Harper will join the team in future.

This episode was outstanding definitely a 10 out of 10.

Comment

I'm late to the party but just wanted to say I absolutely loved, loved, loved this episode! The Oliver-Slade interaction was gold. I liked the twists, the turns and the action. Wish it could be like this every week! I knew Ollie wouldn't get off the island but the realization of it was still moving and well done. The fight with Slade and Billy rocked.

DC didn't do any favors by cancelling Deathstroke. I imagine anyone who watched Slade's scenes would want to read about him. I certainly would. Just not the Liefeld version, lol!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎