Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you guys!
    It was the best, primarily because of all the island scenes.
    And Felicity will be on the team- you can count on it!
    So Slade Wilson's partner is Deathstroke. I thought he was too small in build to be DS when standing next to Oliver.
    Loved Moira, Digg, Felicity....and Oliver is really turning out to be an interesting Hero. His backstory is helping out!!!
    Keep aiming high and on the mark!!!
    Jim

Comment

Loved this episode. Slade Wilson stole the episode. It was surprising to see him come back for Ollie. The fight between Slade and Winter was nice. Ollie finally showing off the moves when Slade was injured won his trust. I cannot wait to see them stop the people behind the island. I wonder when they will find out about Fei being forced against his will.

Comment

I thought it was a really good episode even though it focused heavily on flashbacks. I tend not to like them because we know how it ends but in this episode it seemed to flow really well.

Comment

this will be my 2nd fav episode for now. still prefer Vertigo.

Great excellent dtory on the island. love it. wonder how they will twist slade to be the villian.
          funny scenes between felicity and diggle, i totally LOL

[SPOILER]cant wait for next week's episode. 2 things to look out for;
          1) Roy Harper
          2)the SMOKING HOT Felicity in her hot beautiful dress
          [/SPOILER]
          Last edited by Sugar; 02-14-2013, 10:50 AM. Reason: spoiler tags

Comment

since fyers importing several bows into Lian Yu, i guess some how Yao Fei will train Oliver and Shado on Archery.
            i put my bet on Malcom Merlyn is the person Fyers reporting to.

Comment

Loved it all.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
                If there was an episode that has the most flashbacks, it's this one. Also this episode has the most focus on Oliver than any other episode, but it's mainly flashbacks. I wish they'd use this much focus on Oliver in the present time. There was no cliffhanger to last week between Green Arrow and Moira. When Oliver declared Moira off-limits, it rendered whatever Felicity and Diggle did in the last few episodes to be redundant. When Oliver declared his mother off-limits, I can tell Diggle isn't going to go along with it. He will still track down on Moira regardless. It was few steps forward last week and few steps backwards this week. It's like Oliver is boxed in with the list and nothing else. But when he's involved in something outside the list, he gets involved reactively through other people like Dinah Lance and her father.

Diggle and Felicity are connecting well. Felicity becomes the 2nd person to know Oliver's secret, yet I don't know why she didn't want to be part of Oliver's team full-time. Oliver needs all the support he can get, whether he likes it or not.

Despite the focus on Oliver, Slade stole this episode with the twist involving Deathstroke. Good mentions of Wintergreen and Jericho. We also get to see Shado, whom we didn't expect to be Yao Fei's wife. I find the flashbacks to be more interesting than Oliver's list mission. Good flashback episode at best.
                Actually, Shado is Yao Fei's daughter, the captions explicitly say "Father" (and I speak Mandarin and she was saying father).

Originally posted by costas22
                Probably my favorite episode of the series so far. The island storyline just keeps evolving and remains intriguing. And it was nice to finally see Felicity play a bigger part in an episode. Add the fact that we had no Laurel/Tommy and a limited amount of Thea and we have a 10/10.
                This.

Comment

So whatever Diggle and Felicity did in the last few episodes concerning Moira is rendered pointless since Oliver declared her off-limits.

Comment

So whatever Diggle and Felicity did in the last few episodes concerning Moira is rendered pointless since Oliver declared her off-limits.
                    Yeah because that's going to last.

I hope they are taking care of Dig's actor, who's name escapes me a the moment. He is consistently one of the best things about this show.

Comment

Not really he said that she was off limits until they know more about the "Undertaking"

As for my view I loved it I would've posted earlier but everything on my PC was not responding last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                        Not really he said that she was off limits until they know more about the "Undertaking"

As for my view I loved it I would've posted earlier but everything on my PC was not responding last night.
                        Except that I can see Diggle is going to continue to spy on Moira, regardless of Oliver's decision.

Comment

Originally posted by PedroMcNamara
                          Yeah because that's going to last.

I hope they are taking care of Dig's actor, who's name escapes me a the moment. He is consistently one of the best things about this show.
                          His name is David Ramsey, and yes, he is excellent. He was the stand out actor for me since the pilot.

Comment

10! Not as awesome as Felicity but awesome EP.

I like the Island stuff and can't wait to see what it is really about.

Comment

Best episode so far.

10/10

Comment

Impressive and flawless!

Slade was a boss and badass. His talk with Oliver about how his partner turned on him to being the godfather to his son to " worry about your one, I'll worry about my 10, to the ending handshake, awesome stuff. And his fight with the other Deathstroke was pretty good. The fight scenes on the show have been stellar to impressive.

The episodes are always better when there's more Diggle and Felicity and this one had much to my liking. Bravo!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎