Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of"Trial and Error"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The scenes between Sam and Dean were great in this episode, at times it felt like watching Kripke's Supernatural. The episode could have been better though, while I liked the task I didn't like the story surrounding it, the "Dallas-family" scenes were cringe-worthy. I didn't care for Ellie either, I read somewhere that [SPOILER]she'll return and be a possible love-interest for Dean[/SPOILER] which I definitely hope isn't true. Anyway, it was cool seeing (for the first time literally) Hellhounds again, and the effects were actually pretty cool. I also liked that Sam is going to be the one doing the trials but I don't want to see some kind of twist, as some of you are speculating, that he won't be able to complete them because of his demon-blood or his addiction to it in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
      The scenes between Sam and Dean were great in this episode, at times it felt like watching Kripke's Supernatural. The episode could have been better though, while I liked the task I didn't like the story surrounding it, the "Dallas-family" scenes were cringe-worthy. I didn't care for Ellie either, I read somewhere that [SPOILER]she'll return and be a possible love-interest for Dean[/SPOILER] which I definitely hope isn't true. Anyway, it was cool seeing (for the first time literally) Hellhounds again, and the effects were actually pretty cool. I also liked that Sam is going to be the one doing the trials but I don't want to see some kind of twist, as some of you are speculating, that he won't be able to complete them because of his demon-blood or his addiction to it in the past.
      I think she (Ellie) may be in 1 more episode this season from reading her twitter...The big question is...Will Sam complete the trials, or will Dean somehow someway catch up to Sam and finish the trials?

Comment

Hellhounds again, and the effects were actually pretty cool. I also liked that Sam is going to be the one doing the trials but I don't want to see some kind of twist, as some of you are speculating, that he won't be able to complete them because of his demon-blood or his addiction to it in the past.
        I agree with this and I definitely got a kick out Dean in nesting mode.

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyAdams
          The big question is...Will Sam complete the trials, or will Dean?
          That's like one of those side bets they have for the superbowl. "Will someone fumble a punt return during the game? Yes or No?" As long as somebody crosses the finish line, I don't care who completes the trials. I'm more focussed on the outcome.

Also, here's hoping the remaining trials make more sense. How is taking a bath supposed to give you the authority to close an interdimensional portal? Demons are always doing wacky stuff with blood, you know? How come this time the blood play results in gaining legitimate sway over all of demonkind? Where does the gravitas come from? Oh, from the Big Guy I guess. Nevermind.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎