No announcement yet.

Who is Anastasia?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Anastasia?

If curious about Anastasia, she was briefly introduced during the Laurel/ Thea walk through of the office in "Betrayal". I have seen the actress before, very minor scene here, but I wonder why she was there. I did a quick look through a GA search and Anastasia, but found nothing. Perhaps one of those new toys/ villians the writers speak of. Any thoughts?

Anastasia is played by Agam Darshi; She was a main character in Sanctuary on Syfy that is mainly were I know her from.

Edit* If you're asking who she is in the DC Universe the only Anastasia I could find is Anastasia Force. Which appeared in Superboy and the Ravers Vol. 1 #15 in 1997.
    Last edited by Halberdier17; 02-11-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
      Anastasia is played by Agam Darshi; She was a main character in Sanctuary on Syfy that is mainly were I know her from.

Edit* If you're asking who she is in the DC Universe the only Anastasia I could find is Anastasia Force. Which appeared in Superboy and the Ravers Vol. 1 #15 in 1997.
      As soon as you mentioned Sanctuary I remembered where I know her from. Her character was Kate Freelander or something close to that last name. Thank you for saying that not familiar with the character in the comics but it will be interesting to see whereit goes and also I get the vibe that she will be interacting with Thea whether it is good or bad we will see.

Comment

she works at CNRI

Comment

I couldn't find much info on her either (comic wise). But a six figure salary tip? Maybe a toy they are planning on. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎