No announcement yet.

INJUSTICE and DOOMSDAY Official Re-Watch Thread, February 15th, 2013

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
    I give Clark a pass here. He felt responsible for Jimmy's death (even says so in the last scene). He just couldn't facwe her until he came to terms with the decision to....be a prick and abandon everyone in a moment of Super-Fail.
    agree!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
      Unfortunately knowing and proving are two different things. It's the same with Lionel murdering his parents in S3. Clark knows he did it but he has no proof he can give the authorities.
      He should have insisted Ollie fess up to the police. As for Tess, the same, once she went on her quest to find redemption, and made clear she would bend over backwards to be accepted by the team.

Never happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by skully
        Regan survived the Tess kicking!!!
        How? When Tess kicked him there was way too much blood, and I think brain matter, for him to have survived. Bad writing. again.

Comment

Yeah but it was Clark's plan.

I just hate it that they made all of Clark's effort null and void by making Davis-only a murderer.

Clark is never allowed to make a good example on the show. Not with Davis, not with Zod.
          He did with Chloe, though, teaching the Legion that heroes do not kill--ever. Though this ep kinda gives that idea a thumb in the eye...

I think he does give a good lesson to the Womder Twins in either S9 or S10, too.

Comment

Yeah, great plan Oliver. Shoot him in the back with potentially lethal kryptonite and then let him lay in a bad part of town in agony! Great friends you are!
            There was so much going on (mostly my asking the Lord to either end this season or give me a swift heart attack, I didn't care which by this point) I didn't catch this bit of epic illogic. Didn't Ollie get PO'ed with Zatanna, oh, i dunno, two or three episodes ago for pretty much doing the same to him...leaving him helpless in a bad part of town? TV Land needs to establish The Fail Awards, and name the "top" award after the writers here.

Comment

• Originally posted by skully
              Smallville does cat-fights so well!!!!
              Not here, they don't. We've seen Lois fight before. We've seen Tess practiceher fighting skills. They should both give better than they are here. That punch Lois threw? Even I could have dodged that.

Comment

• very late banners:

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎