Collapse
No announcement yet.

#4.13 "Into The Wild"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why they didn't keep the stone thingy on them...even though Damon stayed back...I wouldn't even trust it in his care.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
      "I know you're in love with me" Says Caroline after Klaus stabs her, tells Tyler to beg him to save her, and leaves her for dead. Ugh. So sick.

Perhaps the writers got the idea from a bad fanfic...

I'm so sick of the Originals and their temper tantrums. You'd think they were newborn vampires with how they react to everything and blame EVERYONE else for their problems. I wish this spinoff will happen to just get rid of them for good. The only one with any real potential was Elijah. He was believable as an ancient vampire.
      Damon and Stefan are the main characters of the show and yet they don't act like their vampire age. Damon acts like a 5 year old most of the time and at best, he acts like a high school boy. Damon doesn't even have a conscious. Stefan acts more mature, but he still doesn't act like a 145 year old vampire.

How can you expect the Originals to act their age when the main characters of the show cannot even do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
        Damon and Stefan are the main characters of the show and yet they don't act like their vampire age. Damon acts like a 5 year old most of the time and at best, he acts like a high school boy. Damon doesn't even have a conscious. Stefan acts more mature, but he still doesn't act like a 145 year old vampire.

How can you expect the Originals to act their age when the main characters of the show cannot even do that?
        True, but Klaus and Rebekah tantrums are even worst than Damons and occasionally Stefans.

I'm just not a fan of how the show has shifted to make all of the main characters fear or be threatened continuously by Rebekah and Klaus. It's gotten old...

Comment

I also cant see they as poor villian. Shane is more villian as all of them=) Rebekkah is very cute=) Especially in the last episode. 4x12.

Comment

True, but Klaus and Rebekah tantrums are even worst than Damons and occasionally Stefans.

I'm just not a fan of how the show has shifted to make all of the main characters fear or be threatened continuously by Rebekah and Klaus. It's gotten old...
            How can you possibly say that? Did you not watch the first two seasons of the show where Damon would throw a temper tantrum and kill someone in every episode?

Damon is still acting that way in this season. He tried to kill Matt because he didn't like Elena's choice and he is too selfish to break the sire bond.

To say that Damon acts more mature than anyone else is one of the biggest jokes ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
              How can you possibly say that? Did you not watch the first two seasons of the show where Damon would throw a temper tantrum and kill someone in every episode?

Damon is still acting that way in this season. He tried to kill Matt because he didn't like Elena's choice and he is too selfish to break the sire bond.

To say that Damon acts more mature than anyone else is one of the biggest jokes ever.
              Where did I say anything about Damon being mature? But he does control himself better than Klaus, because even Damon has his limits. Klaus kills/threatens anyone who doesn't agree with him and has his little temper tantrums in practically every episode. And now he's doing it to the one person he's supposed to be in love with.

Damon: I think you murdered Carol Lockwood and I think you're worried that Caroline's never going to forgive you.
              Klaus: You've done worse.
              Damon: Debatable. See, I don't mind being the bad guy,because somebody has to fill that role and get things done.You do bad things for no reason.You do them to be a dick.
              Klaus: Debatable.
              Damon:If you're gonna be bad, be bad with purpose.Otherwise you're just not worth forgiving.

Comment

I love this dialogue between them two. People, does everyone know? [SPOILER]I have heard, that Joseph Morgan will escape after 4x14. [/SPOILER] If it is so I can actually say "game over", to Vampire Diaries. Hate it, much worser then I could think. I can wait for long story, but if he is gone, what to do?
                Last edited by Sugar; 02-10-2013, 04:49 PM. Reason: spoiler tags for spoilers

Comment

Rebekah: "Elena is pointless."

Comment

Where did I say anything about Damon being mature? But he does control himself better than Klaus, because even Damon has his limits. Klaus kills/threatens anyone who doesn't agree with him and has his little temper tantrums in practically every episode. And now he's doing it to the one person he's supposed to be in love with.
                    Yeah, Damon controls himself better than Klaus even though Damon has killed far more people during his temper tantrums.

Please take off your Damon tinted glasses.

What was the point of posting that quote?

Damon has pointlessly killed so many people, so that quote was entirely wrong. The writers don't even watch their own show and there are apparently fans that buy this garbage.

Comment

Dexter, I can only agree, you are right.

Comment

Klaus's redemption arc is starting.

Elena wants to spend the rest of her life with Damon. This was the first time she had ever been sure about her future. With Stefan she always lived in the present and avoided thinking about the fact that she would not be with him forever. But she loves Damon so much that she KNOWS it will be forever.

I like how Stefan said he would only be happy if he was human again. "Every single moment of my last 146 years." Every moment. I guess that means he was in pain and depressed the whole time he was with Elena. She wasn't enough for him. Very romantic. And Elena noticed. Damon hates being a vampire too, but he would gladly remain one if it meant being with Elena. At least the writers are not trying to make Stefan look like the good brother anymore. They are finally admitting that he is the bad one.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎