0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - Bad

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Proffessor Speedforce indy1jones2's Avatar
    It was epic the whole thing. 10/10

Forum Whiz
    Probably the best episode yet this season although some Felicity would have been icing on the cake.

MOS Season 3 10/17!! Rival X The Great's Avatar
    I enjoyed this episode. Crysix was the right pick for Deathstroke. Definately step up from last week's episode. 9

New In Town
    Even though he is tiny, I can see Slade as the real Deathstroke, or the one we come to know, since he is smart and calculating, not just a bruiser like the big guy is.

Pauline. Holding onto SV.UK Avi: Annelise
    Great episode.
    Two Death strokes?
    Didn't get how Malcolms voice was distorted and Moiras wasn't.
    Great cliff hanger. Looking forward to next week.

10!

I echo that Felicity would have been nice...but this was an awesome EP. I cannot wait for next week!

@mcwelling197 He might have something near his desk or something? I could have sworn the second time Ollie listened to the recording toward the end it sounded more like him???

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by Caught_In_The_Sun View Post
    10!

I echo that Felicity would have been nice...but this was an awesome EP. I cannot wait for next week!

@mcwelling197 He might have something near his desk or something? I could have sworn the second time Ollie listened to the recording toward the end it sounded more like him???

Yeah I think it was a wee bit convenient he couldn't hear Malcom clearly, but in all honesty I think he was so amped up on his Mom being on the recording and what she was saying, Malcom could have been clear as day and he still wouldn't have recognized him.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    So there's TWO Deathstrokes????

[SPOILER]And how the heck is it that Moira ends up shooting Ollie in the next episode when no other trained shooter or thug can? Lol [/SPOILER]
    I imagine she's able too because Oliver is still [SPOILER] seeing her as his mom instead of a target. So she gets the jump on him. [/SPOILER] Also, they seem to be close together. So, they could both shot.

New In Town
    WOW! I can't believe this episode. So excited for next week.

New In Town
    Just watched it and wow...could be my favourite so far. Going to re-watch all the episodes and try to make sense of the island scenes, because i'm sure he mentioned Yao fei trained him. Anyone else think Slade looked like the men in white coats should drag him away when he said "How about a sword, I like swords"?

Great episode. Enjoyed all the build up. Lances betrayal was great as was Mrs. Queens. I cannot wait for next weeks episode.

I dunno, I think Slade lied to Oliver about there being 2 guys with the mask. I mean, he could've been secretly seeing how Oliver handled torture and pain and then, train him as his protege.......to see if he was worthy to rule by his side. So that one day, they can rule Starling City together. More along the lines of how Slade wanted Robin to be his protege in Teen Titans.

And now, it's Moira's turn to TALK to Green Arrow, this is going to be good, lol

The company name where Moira met Malcolm (Fauquet-Lemaitre) is the set decorator for Arrow (Dominique Fauquet-Lemaitre)

Great episode.. 10 points with no second thought!!!
    totally loved it!!!

I will say if it wasn't for Diggle I wouldn't enjoy this as much...they give him great lines.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast