Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Betrayal?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, for Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity), hope you have a long life on Arrow. I like the character, just tired of seeing the 'Where's she at?" posts or that question in many threads. I am sure twitter loves you right now. I think I have read more of "where's Felicity?" or "Felicity's hot" comments more than Stephen Amell's abs. That's saying something

Comment

I don't think Moira is the culprit who sabotaged the Queen's Gambit because she has it in storage; But I think she knew something was going to happen to Robert.
      Last edited by Halberdier17; 02-11-2013, 08:05 AM. Reason: I had to clear up who I was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaltor
        ....tired of seeing the 'Where's she at?" posts or that question in many threads.
        Me too!

Comment

I read this on another site, but dont know how true it is. Apparently the mask slade wilson has is opposite to the one the other guy had. Apparently this is the actual deathstroke mask. however the little research ive done points towards that being wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 134sc
            I read this on another site, but dont know how true it is. Apparently the mask slade wilson has is opposite to the one the other guy had. Apparently this is the actual deathstroke mask. however the little research ive done points towards that being wrong.
            In every Media the Orange side of the mask is always on the right side of his face.

So the mask that Slade Wilson had when Ollie found it was backwards so the guy that tortured Ollie is probably the real Deathstroke since his mask is canon to the comics.

Comment

What an episode, probably the best of the whole series.There was something about this episode that was almost movie quality, this made it stand out from the rest if the episodes so far. Not only were the Island flashbacks superb yet again but so was the main story. It probably helps that I hated the villain Cyrus so much cause its the same guy who I couldn't stand on Vampire Diaries (this is definitely a compliment).

Oliver's struggle of believing his Mother was involved with all the bad stuff going on was really interesting. Diggles investigation of Moirai was one of the best parts of this episode.

So Slades not a villain? Or he's lying? Interesting either way

Lastly WHAT AN ENDING!

All in all just a fantastic episode not a ton of action but enough. Best episode of the series.

10 out of 10

Comment

This was a solid episode. Arrow is really coming into its own as a series. Love all the backstory involved with Ollie's survival time on the island, and the slowly unraveling mystery on several fronts. How Diggle found out about Moira was not that great, but I'll let that one slide (the way that security dude let Diggle slide on his I'm-having-a-smoke alibi, haha!)

And that the villains are largely not two-dimensional cookie-cutter bad guys (jury's still out on Firefly though, lol). But how they're fleshing out Deathstroke -- that's how to do it, in layers. Let us get to know what makes the guy tick.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                  In every Media the Orange side of the mask is always on the right side of his face.

So the mask that Slade Wilson had when Ollie found it was backwards so the guy that tortured Ollie is probably the real Deathstroke since his mask is canon to the comics.
                  I really hope they don't pull a "Jimmy" and have the other guy be the real Deathstroke. I don't want someone "taking up" the name Slade Wilson. Hopefully Slade kills the other guy and just takes the mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                    I really hope they don't pull a "Jimmy" and have the other guy be the real Deathstroke. I don't want someone "taking up" the name Slade Wilson. Hopefully Slade kills the other guy and just takes the mask.
                    If Slade loses an eye, then he would need a new mask anyway, one with a single eyehole.

Comment

Originally posted by Liriel
                      I thought Oliver said Yao Fei did the training, so it's a little odd that he has a second trainer, now. Then again, getting information from Oliver can be like pulling teeth, so him withholding bits is perfectly in-character.
                      Actually, during one of his Eskrima sparring sessions with Diggle, Oliver used a move Diggle wasn't famliar with, and Oliver said that Yao Fei taught him that. He never said that Yao Fei was responsible for all of his training.

The ironic thing is, while it appears that Yao Fei did teach Kyudo to Oliver, it looks like Slade is the one that teaches him Eskrima.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎