View Poll Results: What did you think?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - So good I still have a case of Vertigo!

12 37.50%

8 25.00%

8 25.00%

1 3.13%

2 6.25%

1 3.13%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - I want to get high after an episode so bad

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Vertigo?"

What did you think, Arrowheads?

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    I liked it. We know Thea's middle name which is Dearden. Seth Gabel was great as the Count; I like when villains are insane it makes them unpredictable. I liked the flashbacks and how they connected with the main plot because it shows where Ollie learned that move that he used on that guy the Russian mob wanted him to kill; Ollie finally knows why Walter disappeared and it will set up part of the next episode.

I know I'm missing some points but I still loved this episode they keep getting better with each episode.

I liked this episode. It introduced a new character. Leads perfectly into what is going to happen in the next episode. Seems like each episode is building up for something huge.

Settling In
    i love the script !!!! dialogue was damn funny. this episode is the best. even better than the huntress 2 part episodes.
    lets see wat huntress return can bring us

and not forgetting the mention of THEA DEARDEN QUEEN

New In Town
    It was a pretty good episode. Not as good as last weeks imo. The ending was pretty interesting though.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArrow View Post
    i love the script !!!! dialogue was damn funny. this episode is the best. even better than the huntress 2 part episodes.
    lets see wat huntress return can bring us

Yes!! Sweet!!! Glad I'm not the only one to catch that. I really hope Speedy becomes...well...Speedy.

Settling In
    well... we still have roy harper coming up.... it will be quite some time for thea to become speedy. unless Roy ignores speedy as a codename and takes red arrow / arsenal straight

Board Master
    Last week focused on Diggle, this week focused on Thea. Thea Dearden Queen, which is a nod to Speedy Mia Dearden. They may transition Thea Queen to Mia Dearden, along with being Speedy. Her trial resulted in her working for Dinah Lance as an intern. Meanwhile, Count Vertigo's debut was good as he was the show's equivalent to the Joker. Deathstroke was awesome in the flashbacks and Oliver now knows what happened to Walter and the notebook. Felicity may be on the verge of being inside Oliver's inner circle. Great episode this week.

Great episode. I have a feeling they've transitioned The Count to return as a Scarecrow-type villain where he'll just be totally nuts.

Makes me wonder why she wasn't named Mia Dearden Queen from the beginning, but I guess giving her mother a name that started with a 'M' meant that the daughter should be named something else and at least rhyme with Mia.

It was an ok episode. Personally speaking, I enjoyed last week's a bit more. Good cliffhanger though. It will be interesting to see what Oliver does now. One of my favorite lines in the show's short history was said by Diggle in Vertigo: "Your bs stories are getting worse".

We had another cameo from a former Smallville actor. The judge was played by the same actor who played the priest at Jimmy's funeral in Doomsday.

Forum Regular
    I liked last weeks a tinny bit more but the cliffhanger was well done and I can't wait for next week. I think it's unlikely for Thea to become a sidekick anytime soon with her being on probation and all. Another thing, Oliver wouldn't want to risk.

Forum Whiz
    I thought that was quite an enjoyable episode. Like the new police officer and I love Felicity.

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    well... we still have roy harper coming up.... it will be quite some time for thea to become speedy. unless Roy ignores speedy as a codename and takes red arrow / arsenal straight
    I'm kind of hoping that Roy will be Arsenal or Red Arrow instead of becoming Speedy.

MOS Season 3 10/17!! Rival X The Great's Avatar
    This episode was pretty weak. I didn't like how Count Vertigo was portrayed. Gets a 6/10

This ep was one of the best so far. Great plot, not jumbled up like last weeks. Great one liners, leading up to the escape/survival of Oliver on the island in the past and Oliver confronting Moira in the present.
    Also comments on Roy Harper, the teaser picts have him in a red hoodie if that doesn't scream red arrow/arsenal foreshadowing...
    Thea's turn around towards her mother I think makes it possible that she will be on her side when Oliver confronts Moira. Which means sibling vs sibling some where down the line.
    I love Oliver going "batman" on the goons at the end, some great one liners between him and The Count. Since the count ain't dead means we will see him again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast