0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1-- Bad
    0%

I voted 10. It had some great lines and some reveals I didn't see coming.

I liked that they mentioned some back story on Tommy so we finally know something about his past other then being Ollie's friend and is in love with Laurel. I didn't expect Yao Fei to be behind that mask.

I also liked how they lead upto the next episode in Thea's storyline when they mentioned Vertigo I knew it was leading to the next episode.

Comment

I gave this episode a 10. I honestly didn't think much of this episode from the previews but I was really surprised. They gave all of the supporting characters so much more depth in this one episode. The last 15 minutes were really good. Thea still kind of annoys me though. I can understand why she would be mad at her mom for thinking she's a cheater but saying she wished she drowned on the boat was a bit too much imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hood
        I gave this episode a 10. I honestly didn't think much of this episode from the previews but I was really surprised. They gave all of the supporting characters so much more depth in this one episode. The last 15 minutes were really good. Thea still kind of annoys me though. I can understand why she would be mad at her mom for thinking she's a cheater but saying she wished she drowned on the boat was a bit too much imo.
        I agree with her being annoying but she is still young. I really cant think of any reason why yeo fei would be behind that mask. I think they willhave a hard time explaining that one.

Comment

i don't like the way the blackhawks were portrayed. I thought they're a respectable group of honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
            i don't like the way the blackhawks were portrayed. I thought they're a respectable group of honor.
            Yeah, this bugged me too. They didn't have to associate the group with the Blackhawks. That did not make me happy at all.

Comment

Another thing is. Vertigo is a drug now? What's that about? I give this episode a 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                Another thing is. Vertigo is a drug now? What's that about? I give this episode a 7.
                It has to be grounded in reality and the dealer is named "The Count".

Comment

Oh the reailty thing again. I really hate that. I'm trying to give this show a chance and I was liking it but i can't get over certain elements.

Comment

Really enjoyed this episode... quite a few surprises~ especially at the end. I don't enjoy Thea most of the time and tonite was no exception~ they really should give hera bit more to do than be spoiled/sullen or retailatory. And after following her mother, how could she have been that close and not hear what was being said?
                    I enjoy Oliver and Diggs evolving relationship~ whether they are disagreeing or not, they respect each other. Tommy deserves a little more time than he is getting~ Colin is a good actor. Stephen really shone tonight- besides looking exceptionally handsome~ his face conveyed emotions wordlessly~
                    which was so effective in the flashbacks.

Comment

Good episode that belonged to Diggle concerning trust issues between he and Oliver over his former commanding officer and the list. This also applies to Thea, Moira, and Malcolm as well as Dinah, Tommy, and Malcolm when triangles are amped up in this season. Felicity has been a great team player for Oliver and I predict she will be the next person to know his secret and be part of Oliver's support team. They also foreshadowed the next episode with Thea's arrest and the Vertigo drug, but it looks like Blackhawks could be a different kind of organization than the comic books. I hope they bring them in down the line.

Comment

sorry in advanced for long comment...
                        I really liked this episode. One thing I haven't noticed people point out was the reveal that Oliver didn't spend the entire 5 years on the island. He had to get the tattoos and become a high ranking member of the mafia somehow. Can't do that on an island. I'm not sure how it is possible but he was not on the island for the entire five years. Also something about the reveal on Sepia Island of the hood being a betrayer I don't follow. Though nice connection to what Oliver was talking about in the present, as the sepia island scenes always do it seemed forced. As others have stated they will really have to explain why he would betray Oliver. How is Oliver going to learn how to shoot a bow if his teacher is a bad guy?
                        Also the Laurel & Tommy scenes are growing on me. It is inevitable that Oliver/Laurel will end up together we are just counting down the episodes (hopefully seasons) till Tommy is going to be left alone again. Since I like him I'm not exactly looking forward to it. Also Tommy knowing his father is a creep makes me feel like he will not turn evil as quickly as I thought.
                        As always love the Diggle/Oliver interaction and how Oliver tells Diggle why he chose him. Diggle's line at the beginning about the dating site was hilarious. Also the obvious feelings Diggle has for his dead brother's widow finally revealed, I hope he can finally act on them.
                        Smoak's two scenes were nice as well and I hope she has more interaction with Oliver. Daddy Merlyn seems to blame the bad part of Starling City for his wife's death and now plans his revenge with money and placing his hand on the lower back of a married women. I need more then just him staring at a picture of a young boy to make me feel like he has any emotional attachment to his son.
                        Still all around good show, can't wait till next week might just get big brother saving little sister. Oh and when are we going to get a confirm for a second season?

Comment

So...Fao(that's his name, right?) was double crossing Ollie all along? Such a cliffhanger.

Comment

I give it an 9 out of 10. I like that they are developing each character/their histories beyond Oliver. We got more insight into the Merlyns and Diggle. I love the Diggle/Oliver relationship...each episode it grows a little bit more especially Oliver's trust towards Diggle and vice versa.

The twist at the end was interesting. It makes me wonder if the island is just merely a training base of some sort and they've been testing Oliver from the very minute he washed up on the island.

Comment

Liked this episode a lot. It dealt with a number of angles and like others said, we got character development for a number of characters. I thought Thea had an interesting part in it. While she was right to get upset, she also showed her youth and lack of maturity. Good characterization imo.

The twist in the end took me by surprise. What could it mean? Was Yao Fei setting up Oliver all along? Or did he infiltrate the gang in order to survive?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎