No announcement yet.

Is the Outsider, Peter Pan?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Outsider, Peter Pan?

The reason I ask this is because I was thinking back to the opening episode and the guy who got the message. I was thinking if he's Peter Pan, it would make sense for him to come back and knock down Hook. It would give Hood the excuse to be angry with another character other than Rumple. I also wonder if maybe because of magic, Neverland became our world. Only thing is though, how does that explain how Peter Pan got to our world? Is he connected to Bae and Pinocchio? What does everyone else think...I kind of think of Bae as a 'lost boy'.

The guy in the beginning isn't Peter Pan. He was shown to be Henry's father a few episodes back.

But the Outsider could be Peter Pan. Or it could be Henry's dad. Or someone else entirely. I am curious to see who was driving that car!

Comment

They're not the same person. If you watched the ending clip of the last episode (where they show what the next episode will be like), they give a shot of the guy in his car (and another shot of him in the hospital), and him and Neal (aka the guy at the beginning of the season) are two completely different people. It wouldn't fit having either of them be Peter Pan since they're both grown up and they're both people who are supposed to not even know what magic is (though Neal is questionable because of his reaction in the Tallahassee episode). Granted, they could be taking from Hook (aka the movie), where Peter has grown up as a businessman who has completely forgotten about Neverland and all of its wonders.

If anything, the thing about Baelfire being Peter Pan could prove true, or Neal will end up being a grown up Baelfire who has spent his time there brushing off that magic exists (since it's done nothing but make his life miserable) to where as an adult, he had completely forgotten about it until the Tallahassee episode.

The Outsider will most likely just be a regular guy thrown into a town of people that are magical. From the clip, he doesn't seem like he's related to Whale (despite next episode being another Whale-centric episode), or anyone else so far in Storybrooke.
      Last edited by Leonatus; 01-20-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonatus
        The Outsider will most likely just be a regular guy thrown into a town of people that are magical. From the clip, he doesn't seem like he's related to Whale (despite next episode being another Whale-centric episode), or anyone else so far in Storybrooke.
        Now that we know who Whale is..........he must be itching to get back to his experiments.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎