No announcement yet.

#4.10 "After School Special"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #4.10 "After School Special"

TVD is back tonight - 1 hour in the East Coast!

You can do the Countdown/LIVE thing if you want, and once it's aired, this can be the episode thread.
    10 - Especially Good
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - After School Detention. Blah.
    0%

Don't everybody talk about it all at once...

Adding the poll, then.

Comment

I really don't like Elena no more. I felt really bad for Stefan. Poor guy. After everything he's done for these two people and they betray him. Anyway another great episode.

Comment

I feel bad for Stefan. It's just like I said before that it seemed like Elena just threw him away and hooked up with Damon like she's been with him from day 1. I know part of that is the sire bond, but still, that doesn't sit well with me. I do like Stefan teaming up with Rebekah. He has that screw everybody else attitude now and I like it.

It's great that now all of the players involve know what Shane is really up to. It's going to be interesting to see how he deflects attention else where because everyone is going to be after him. It's race to the end and the winner takes all!

Speaking of team ups, looks like Damon and Klaus are one as well, lol. They are the fun, badass team.

Comment

I make no apologies for being a TVD apologist. I always look to see the best in every episode from any angle. This lamely soap-opera episode... not too much to see. Rebekah finally comes back and does what? Not go on a killing spree, not set the Salvatore house on fire, but punks them like a high school twit even after she got the info on the cure. Real mature, lady

I'm not happy that it took (the embarrassingly inconsistent) compulsion to bring the truth out. I'm not happy that they wouldn't put it off until a much more clever, poignant, and organic method could be planned. edit upset that Stefan would conveniently ignore all the self-righteous bullcrap he's been spewing about holding on to his emotions, good or bad. You weak edit; hurt or not, he lost alot of my respect last night.
          Last edited by Sugar; 01-18-2013, 11:51 AM. Reason: no profanity, please

Comment

OMG "Poor poor Stefan" - I can`t hear it anymore! Elena was just honest (finally)! She was honest to herself and honest to Stefan. And up to some extend it's really Stefan's fault that Elena's feelings had changed. Elena's character has developed a lot through the last two seasons and that's great. If Stefan only feels comportable with Elena as a defenseless, sad teenage girl and wants to change her as soon as her character starts to alter a little bit, it's no surprise she turns to Damon, who takes her the way she is.
            Stefan looked at her in a different way the very moment she turned into a vampire, long before he learns about the sire bond. The Elena of the first season was terribly bored. I'm so glad that she's got some distinct character now.

This was a great ep. !!! I give it a 10!

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorLady
              OMG "Poor poor Stefan" - I can`t hear it anymore! Elena was just honest (finally)! She was honest to herself and honest to Stefan. And up to some extend it's really Stefan's fault that Elena's feelings had changed. Elena's character has developed a lot through the last two seasons and that's great. If Stefan only feels comportable with Elena as a defenseless, sad teenage girl and wants to change her as soon as her character starts to alter a little bit, it's no surprise she turns to Damon, who takes her the way she is.
              Stefan looked at her in a different way the very moment she turned into a vampire, long before he learns about the sire bond. The Elena of the first season was terribly bored. I'm so glad that she's got some distinct character now.

This was a great ep. !!! I give it a 10!
              I happily agree with all you said above, including the 10!

Now Shane. I have posted on the ep #09 "O Come All Ye Faithfull" Episode Discussion Forum that I agreed w/ Damon when he said he disn't buy Shane's motives to raise Silas from the dead and that my theory was that Shane wants the cure to bring his wife and son from the dead.
              Now that he "told" Kol and Rebeckah what raising Silas really mens I think my theory is not so far from the truth...
              Anyway, we'll see.
              Last edited by rej@ne; 01-18-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Kennett fans are going crazy after this episode.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dexter;
                  Kennett fans are going crazy after this episode.[/QUOTE]

Wait, I had no idea there ever was Kennett fans... weird! But what the hell... Why not? Lol

Comment

Now Shane. I have posted on the ep #09 "O Come All Ye Faithfull" Episode Discussion Forum that I agreed w/ Damon when he said he disn't buy Shane's motives to raise Silas from the dead and that my theory was that Shane wants the cure to bring his wife and son from the dead.
                    Now that he "told" Kol and Rebeckah what raising Silas really mens I think my theory is not so far from the truth...
                    Anyway, we'll see.

I think you 're right. Although rising Silas will be, for sure, at least a side effect of Shane's plan, his main motive seems to be to bring back his family. Nevertheless it is surprising that he tells everybody so straight away that he wants to rise Silas. He must be very self- confident aubout his plans.

Personally I am hoping that getting rid of Silas will aquire to sacrifice the cure and no one will turn human again. Except Rebecca perhaps. I really like her tragic character, she would deserve a happy human life after all she had to suffer.

I am very excited about Jeremy too. I guess Damon and Klaus will lose controll of him soon. The hunters mark enabled him for the first time in his life to take action and make his own decicions. He has power now to influence the fate of Mystic Falls and his friends.
                    I am very curious about his next moves and what role he will play in the upcoming fight for the cure, becuase no one will be able to force him to take their side.

Comment

This episode was pretty hilarious. It confirmed that Elena loves to use both Damon and Stefan. I would call Elena a bunch of inappropriate words that accurately describe her, but I would most likely get moderated.

I feel bad for Damon. Elena will be jumping into bed with another guy pretty soon. Just kidding, I hate Damon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                        I really don't like Elena no more. I felt really bad for Stefan. Poor guy. After everything he's done for these two people and they betray him. Anyway another great episode.
                        This.

Comment

This might be my favourite episode so far this season. The show always moves so fast, so it's good when it slows down for a bit to show where all the characters are currently at.

As much as I hate him, Stefan is so entertaining this season. He kept a picture of the ex he hates, but when his relationship with Elena falls apart, he wants to forget it ever happened. He wants to forget all the good times he had with her. What happened to "memories are too important"? No, he wants to be in control of the situation. He wants to end their relationship on his terms. Stefan pretty much told Elena that she needs to either love him or have nothing to do with him. Pathetic.

ELENA LOVES DAMON. "Come to me." And the parallel of Elena choosing Damon over the phone, then him telling her to come to him. She had the option of going to him in 3x22 but made a mistake. This makes up for it. It's a continuation of that phone call, and with a better ending. So perfect.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎