0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - It left me cold.
    0%

I was very satisfied with it; I was expecting a bit more action but given the fact that Oliver was struggling with getting back in the game after "Year's End", it made sense with the capacity the action was. Firefly was, interesting but I wish there had been more of him, I might have to re-watch the episode again to get a clearer opinion of him.

I absolutely adored Thea in this episode and I really felt Moira's pain, she has really gotten herself into a big fire (no pun intended). Good episode!

Comment

Great episode to come back with. The aftershocks of Year's End are felt in this episode Burned, which has different meanings such as the debut of the Batman villain Firefly and characters being burned out such as Oliver doubting himself after facing Dark Archer while Moira struggling to deal with Walter's disappearance, which she knows about. Both Thea and Diggle played their roles well in getting through to both Oliver and Moira in getting back up.

Meanwhile, we see Tommy Merlyn in his new job as General Manager of Oliver's nightclub and Dinah investigating the firemen's deaths. Out of everyone, Dinah is in the main storyline of the episode and Oliver is involved through her. I have to say that it was really cruel for Detective Lance to use his daughter to get to Oliver as it will likely create more friction between them.

Comment

This was a pretty good episode for the return of the mid season. I loved that twist in the end when Laurel's dad put that bug in the phone. Hope that leads up to something good later on.

Comment

I loved the episode, great way to come back. The only thing I found kind of slow in the ep was the Tommy/Laurel scenes. Don't get me wrong, I love both characters, but together I find them kind of dull... I feel bad saying that because I love both on their own and interacting with Oliver, but together they just bore me. Really loved Ollie's struggle in the episode, I thought it was a great parallel with the fireman and Thea wasn't bad in this episode. Also loved Diggle's interactions with Ollie and Laurel and Oliver. Great little twist at the end with Lance putting the bug in the phone. Really great episode to come back with after the mid season finale.

Comment

9 out of 10, not every episode has to have a lot of action to be a good episode.

When did Diggle become Alfred? I like that he has become Oliver's confidant and Oliver opened up about his fear. It was interesting though that after just a few episodes Diggle has embraced Oliver's vigilante ways. Even the media has turned around and made Arrow into a hero (at least one reporter's opinion has changed).

I did like the Moira and Thea scenes. Thea isn't a spoiled rich girl. She at times seems to be ironically enough the moral compass of the family.

And I was sure that detective Lance was starting to come around but, than the twist with the phone/using Laurel was so wrong. I hope that he does eventually come around.

Comment

Very good episode. I liked how Oliver's conflict was addressed. I didn't see that twist with Quentin coming. I was starting to believe he had mellowed down.

P.S. It's always nice to see Smallville alumni make guest appearances on this show. Like Godfrey.

Comment

It was very good. The villain was quite threatening and good character development of Oliver & Moira. Even Laurel was tolerable in this outing!
                Jim

Comment

Not quite as spectacular as some of the earlier episodes, but it was ok.

As usual, I enjoyed the island scenes and it was pretty cool how Oliver deliberately chose to be there for his family instead of resuming his vendetta. I liked his attempt to save the villain at the end, even though it was ultimately futile. Oliver is clearly trying to better himself.

Comment

It was a good episode:

I must say from the trailer it was Laurel scene at the end of the trailer. Loved the development of her character in the episode. The investigating is interest and I think she is getting more suspicious of Oliver. I say this in the club when he was asking about Garfield (Firefly) Laurel had a look of surprise that he knew all that he knew. I think at the end of the season she is going to find out Oliver is the hood. Also her dad is playing a dangerous game with the phone and her so she may get a clue.

I must say they did handled Oliver well in the episode because he has a right to be shaken. It only right and the flashbacks made a lot of sense with what is going on with Oliver now Oliver has a map of the island so it will be interesting to see. It is obvious he still cares for Laurel and he is really making an effort to be happy for her and Tommy. Also he knows that Laurel cares about the hood and trust that is being a hero but still Oliver is going the a lot since he came back.

Thea and Moira scenes were great too and builds for a bigger story.

I gave it and 8/10 which still it was a pretty decent story.

Comment

It was good in my taste. 9/10

Comment

I liked it so I gave it a 10/10 it has to be unwatchable for me to give it anything other then a 10.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                          P.S. It's always nice to see Smallville alumni make guest appearances on this show. Like Godfrey.
                          I know, the minute I saw him I yelled "Godfrey!" and missed something he said so I got confused for a moment, hahaha.

Comment

I liked the episode. My favorite parts was hearing that Diggle's got "people" and has basically turned into Alfred (not a side kick just the one that knows who he is and just lets him do his thing). The end was nice Oliver smiling thanking Diggle (FINALLY!!!!!) and getting back to the list. Moira is going to be interesting she feels remorse but she also is doing bad, I'm confused as to what is really going on. She is okay with thousands of people dying if she can get Walter back, no wonder her first husband wanted to stop the corruption.

PS: If you want a phone that looks like the hood's just buy an iphone 4/4s and get a black speck armor case. Easy! I find it ironic that they throw in our faces the use of windows surface but use an iPhone for a military grade can't be traced device. I laughed out loud when the tech guy said that.

Comment

I really liked this episode. It was great to see another DC villain on the show in Firefly. Also, great to see Oliver take a step back and reflect on his previous defeat to the Dark Archer. He will definitely be a better man for that in the near future. And always seeing Thea makes me happy, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎