Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Torn and Frayed" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Torn and Frayed" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

SPN is back tonight! Count down to the episode's airing (less than 4 hours on the East Coast!) and talk about it here LIVE when it airs!

3 hours 19 minutes

Comment

93 minutes to go...can't wait! The plot is more intriguing to me this year...a lot better than the last. Although, I'm not a fan of Sammy's chick. He always picks weird girls...and this new one's not even cute like evil Ruby was. I liked the werewolf girl in S2. Can't they resurrect her?...and Jo for Dean?

Comment

23 minutes

i agree this season is better then last and i too hate the Sam/Girl?Dog storyline haha i think everyone does.

Comment

its about on

Comment

lol he keeps making weird faces.

Comment

thats gotta hurt

Comment

you saw nothing haha

Comment

"That's his serious face." hee.

and oh my god. I hate this romance with Sam with the fire of a thousand suns. It just keeps getting ickier.

Comment

you mom is so hot. shes a sexy....

Comment

So glad to see Amelia go....but Benny!? I see what the writers are trying to do, but frankly, Benny was one of the best characters to be introduced in years....hopefully, he's not totally gone or bad....

And really???? Have we not learned anything in the past few seasons???? Dean...your friend(s) who you wouldn't leave behind in Purgatory are obviously in trouble....so angel proofing? Not happy about this....and the Dear John phone call? Not happy.

I'm glad Sam is back, and I was not a fan of Amelia, but cold man.....

Comment

the feels.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                          So glad to see Amelia go....but Benny!? I see what the writers are trying to do, but frankly, Benny was one of the best characters to be introduced in years....hopefully, he's not totally gone or bad....

And really???? Have we not learned anything in the past few seasons???? Dean...your friend(s) who you wouldn't leave behind in Purgatory are obviously in trouble....so angel proofing? Not happy about this....and the Dear John phone call? Not happy.

im sure both deans and sams other storylines arent completely over. their has to be more with benny and the whole sam thing if that doesnt turn into something useful then they just wasted everyones time with that storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie

I don't think this is the end of either Benny or Amelia. And I REALLY hope whatever closure we get for both, they are way different than what I think will happen with Dean having to kill Benny and some lovesick ending for Amelia.

I wonder if...Don ends up hurting Amelia or even killing her and Sam ends up killing just a regular guy(Don)...would be new territory for SPN.

Comment

As far as Benny goes, I can see Dean killing him because Benny wants to return to Purgatory in order to remain "clean" or because he has fed and wants to atone by going back. Benny did state he was sorry he didn't appreciate Purgatory as much as Dean had.

That said, I STILL will be very upset at Benny leaving.

What would totally make me happy is if Benny saved Amelia from Don (who does have a creep factor IMO) and Sam has to admit that Benny is good and Benny can be that "monster" hunter .... but I don't see that happening.

It broke my heart to see Benny resigning himself to losing Dean...and Dean not realizing (or caring) that he just sent his friend off the wagon, in effect, killing him.

It's good to see Sam and Dean apparently reconciled....but it was done at the cost of ignoring two allies and true friends....Benny and Castiel.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎