Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Burned" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

he has the Mel Gibson makeup from the man Without A Face

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      he has the Mel Gibson makeup from the man Without A Face
      Nice spotting. I've never seen that movie. At least this time, Oliver is really close to his equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertylover7
        Nice spotting. I've never seen that movie. At least this time, Oliver is really close to his equipment.
        Ya it pretty much had the same look and what not. You should check it out. its one of those older movies thats worth a look.

Comment

that reminded me of the dark knight scene when joker shows up and batman sneaks thru a safe room hidden door. lol

Comment

yikes can you imagine killing yourself by setting yourself on fire? i cant even stand the pain of hot water dripping on my hand and stinging for a week.

Comment

So not a chance that character is coming back in a future episode? lol

Comment

That's what I thought too. Though Oliver's door is in a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by DCgurl
                  Yeah that one's gone. Though someone could try to imitate him in a later episode.

Comment

Originally posted by DCgurl
                    weel the did DC Vs Mortal Kombat and in the recent Mortal Kombat game they have Freddy Krueger so in a way they can make him come back as Freddy.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      weel the did DC Vs Mortal Kombat and in the recent Mortal Kombat game they have Freddy Krueger so in a way they can make him come back as Freddy.
                      Haha! that would be histerical!

Comment

And I almost thought Lance was sincere. Also keys good. Map even better.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertylover7
                          Yeah that one's gone. Though someone could try to imitate him in a later episode.
                          Like maybe Ted Carson (Firefly II in pre-Crisis comics).

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                            Diggle is lecturing Oliver like Oliver used to lecture Clark on Smallville.
                            Or like how Alfred lectured Bruce in the Bale/Nolan Batman trilogy (minus the fistfights)?

Firefly's disfigurement made him look kindof like Two-Face.

Anyone else think that Quentin crossed a line using his daughter like that?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎