Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Outsider" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad they didn't stretch out that whole "Archie is actually not dead" plot too long. I hoped it wouldn't turn into another Kathryn "murder" mystery thing.

Comment

Again love that everything came straight forward.

Comment

regina shows up

Comment

No!!!

Comment

wow that was mean

Comment

Next weeks looks like there will be a lot of aspects to it.

Comment

im glad the connected a couple plotlines in this so we know exactly when things took place. im guessing eventually we will have to see the sleeping beauty curse and turning phillip into the fire dog thing and Mulan joining her army.

Comment

One thing I wasn't sure of when it was over...When Hook was hit by the car, did he fall on the OTHER side of the red line or not?

Comment

No. From what it looked like, he was knocked to the side...but still on the same side of the line so he wouldn't forget who he was.

Edit: I take that back. They make it difficult to tell if he crossed or not, so I guess for now it's just up to speculation. My guess is that he doesn't, though. And if he does, he might not forget who he is since he doesn't have a Storybrooke persona. It might work differently for someone who wasn't under the curse before.
                    Last edited by Leonatus; 01-14-2013, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonatus
                      And if he does, he might not forget who he is since he doesn't have a Storybrooke persona. It might work differently for someone who wasn't under the curse before.
                      Oh, that's right: He was inside the bubble Cora conjured when the curse was unleashed.

Comment

What was up with the car tags???? Did it spell something out?

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                          What was up with the car tags???? Did it spell something out?
                          dont think so. think it was ment to show that someone not from the area showed up. like why would someone out of state just stumble upon a hidden town.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎