No announcement yet.

What else is in the ship's hold?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What else is in the ship's hold?

One thing I love about this show is that you must pay attention every minute or you just might miss something.
    Today - on my third viewing of this week's ep I noticed something small that I think has greater meaning. As Cora was leading Hook through the cabin she kept glancing into other parts of the hold and even gave a sly little smile at one point. Then she opened a part of the hold and showed Hook where she hid Archie. I began to wonder what else she has hidden down there- or maybe I should say WHO else?
    So...
    1. do you think she has anyone/anything else hidden there?
    and
    2. Who or what?

i dont know but im sure there may be some other stuff there.

Comment

There could also be someone who hopped a ride too, hiding but doesn't know there is a prisoner on the ship too.

Comment

What happened to the crew????

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
          What happened to the crew????
          there were no crew when they began travelling through portal, remember? it was just cora and Hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Munnag
            there were no crew when they began travelling through portal, remember? it was just cora and Hook.

I had to watch the Queen of Hearts ending again. That was the first pirate ship I ever saw on auto-pilot.

Comment

I would bet surely being that it is a pirate ship that there is rum. Unless of course there isn't and it would explain why there was no crew.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎