Collapse
No announcement yet.

LEGION and BULLETPROOF Official Re-Watch Thread, January 11th, 2013

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "all worth it" yeah Clark...'cause your ex just came back and she used to give you hell about secrets and lies, but now that she's on other side, doing WRONG things thinking they're good; she STILL doesn't TRUST YOU. Plain and simple. But hey, Clark's a masochist.

Man...next week...Power and Requiem. Sounds like fun, yippee!! Haha, anyways, bye all, and have a great weekend.
    Last edited by Ankhara; 01-12-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skully
      Great rewatch. Thanks for coming, folks.

Next week we can all let our hair down and really go to town, as we rewatch the SuperLana double of Power and Requiem. Just what the hell were TPTB thinking????
      Didn't I read somewhere, or see an interview in which KK said they gave her a good bit of input? Mistake!

Comment

• GREAT two eps! Damn shame we gotta wait until the JSA one for this kind of win again.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
          That last scene COULD have been their closure...I thought, first time I watched this, they were going to realize the spark wasn't there anymore.
          That would have worked. I'd have preferred they didn't even go there, but it could have worked. At least there would have been closure. Ugh! Like I said before,don't get me started!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
            Didn't I read somewhere, or see an interview in which KK said they gave her a good bit of input? Mistake!
            Maybe not...if she thought her last ep wasn't actually going to be her last, and she would return evwentually to wrap things up right.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
              Maybe not...if she thought her last ep wasn't actually going to be her last, and she would return evwentually to wrap things up right.
              I don't think she planned to come back after this.

Comment

Too right. Just appalling IMHO. I can't believe DC allowed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ankhara
                  "all worth it" yeah Clark...'cause your ex just came back and she used to give you hell about secrets and lies, but now that she's on other side, doing WRONG things thinking they're good; she STILL doesn't TRUST YOU. Plain and simple. But hey, Clark's a masochist.

No debate here--not just that, but also his need to take responsibility for every bad thing that happened on earth since the first meteor shower, including Watergate and "Jersey Shore".

Comment

• I gripe a lot about the anti-conservative overtones of S10, but this ep reminds me of one big non-political one....the lack of our Favorite Martain, Phil Morris. I was SURE he would be a major player, maybe even joining the regular cast. Instead, he was ommitted from the whole season. I don't think he was even referenced. Another major demerit for that year.

Comment

• Holy illiteracy, Batman, I just peeked at the next two eps. For the rewatch, I'll be here, but I may have to skip these two after that for the rest of my life. For they do indeed suck wind wind out of three states. I'm having a hard time breathing just thinking about it.

Comment

• It's almost 1:45 AM where I am. I've been watching my Smallville DVDs on my PS3 (bought for the sole purpose of playing 'DC Universe Online'), while typing away here on my computer. Trying to close the window on the video, it took me a couple minutes to realize the reason the cursor isn't going to the Smallville menu is that my keyboard isn't hooked up to my TV. The PS3 gaming control thing is.

Goodnight.

Comment

Why, why, WHY couldn't Clark think of Lois when Danny asked him if he had someone special in his life???
                          I would been just as happy if the episode ended on that scene(the episode was great up till that point). lol

Originally posted by MrsK
                          I don't think she had input, I think she just had positive things to say about the sendoff in her pre Lana arc interviews.
                          Last edited by Supsfan; 01-12-2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Kristin did had input as did Michael when he left. But I don't think that this had much influence on how Clana's dynamic was going to be played out. That they got back together made totally sense IMO. They never broke up on their own terms in S7 and they were always portrayed of being in love with each other so it didn't make sense for them to suddenly go a different route. Just because Lois was suddenly more in the picture due to actor availability doesn't mean that the history of the show should be forgotton. Those 5 Episodes were made for Lana/Clana fans and I think they deserved that after being faithful to the show for so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkone
                              They never broke up on their own terms in S7
                              For the sake of argument if we took Lana's video tape at face value from Artic, that is Lana breaking up on her own terms and you can argue the first half of Season 8 is Clark moving on with his life and actually doing something productive

Originally posted by darkone
                              they were always portrayed of being in love with each other so it didn't make sense for them to suddenly go a different route. Just because Lois was suddenly more in the picture due to actor availability doesn't mean that the history of the show should be forgotton. Those 5 Episodes were made for Lana/Clana fans and I think they deserved that after being faithful to the show for so long.
                              I think they deserve a mature breakup or reasoning why to break up, rather then the ridiculous way they broke up that completely ignores all the ways they easily could have fixed the issue(which leads me to believe the 2 character either are to lazy, stupid or don't care enough to fix the issue). I think the producers were so hell bent to try make a tragic ending, that they didn't realize their was nothing tragic about it if somebody thinks for 2 seconds

As for them always portrayed being in love it was more a case always finding some ridiculous thing to cause tons of angst, and I guess in that sense it was a fitting ending. lol
                              Last edited by Supsfan; 01-12-2013, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skully
                                Quality as always, L.
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡