Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you surprised that the Dark Archer was that character? (SPOILER)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you surprised that the Dark Archer was that character? (SPOILER)

So now that "Year's End" has aired, who here was surprised that the Dark Archer was Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman)?
    Yes - I had no idea that was coming!
    0%
    No - It was obvious
    0%
    Meh - I didn't care either way
    0%

I was surprised but, many things will surprise me about this series. As I've stated in other threads I have very little knowledge about Green Arrow or comic books in general. So if Malcolm being the Dark Archer wasn't part of the original comics or even the fact that there was a character called Malcolm Merlyn than its news to me. I look forward to seeing where this series will lead, unlike Smallville where everyone knew how it would end.

Comment

Just like you darkphoenix21, I don't know anything about the comic books so I didn't see that one coming - it's a very interesting "twist", too-
      So maybe Tommy doesn't go bad (I read that somewhere- not sure where anymore) maybe the 'bad' Merlyn is just going to be his dad
      *fingers-crossed*

Comment

Kinda surprised me, surprised me even more that Malcolms apparently not the mastermind behind taking over Starling City. Guessing at some point Tommy will follow in his fathers footsteps, we already know that he resents Ollie to a point and thats only going to be built on.

Comment

Was not expecting it. But at least Barrowman will be around for a while. I am glad about that.
          Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel_IV
            Kinda surprised me, surprised me even more that Malcolms apparently not the mastermind behind taking over Starling City. Guessing at some point Tommy will follow in his fathers footsteps, we already know that he resents Ollie to a point and thats only going to be built on.
            I agree ever since Merlyn was introduced and the Green Arrow animated short movie I couldn't see Tommy as his nemesis, having his dad made more sense but couldn't help wondering who is behind him if he was telling the truth of course!

That was weird, voted indifferent since I always saw Deathstroke as the major foe had to vote twice before it registered properly!
            Last edited by hopeless; 01-02-2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I was not surprised because I always saw more to the character of Malcolm that meets the eye. I still see that there is more to Tommy's story he will be good for a while but then he will turn in the future. Although his father cut him off for now he still feels that he has to win his father's approval. So this twist did notsurprse me other ones surprised me.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎