ABYSS and BRIDE Official Re-Watch Thread, January 4th, 2013

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
    Gabe who?
    Yes. Somebody could have asked why her father was not at the wedding and Chloe reacting suspiciously or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
      Yeah but Lana's the one keeping them. Then it's OK. It's only when others have secrets that she can't trust them. Not Clark, not Jason.
      Well, that is a lesson Clark only learns in season 10, too. Chloe has to teach it to him.

Comment

• I think Gabe Sullivan, Lucas Luthor, and Helen Bryce all decided to skip town and take jobs with fake names at a convience store in Oregon.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
          I think Gabe Sullivan, Lucas Luthor, and Helen Bryce all decided to skip town and take jobs with fake names at a convience store in Oregon.
          The odd thing is that he was mentioned in Apocalypse, end of season seven. And while Helen was not mentioned as a name Grant Gabriel referred to her, mentioning that Lex had been married several times. So they were not forgotten in season seven. Only Lucas was never mentioned again in any fashion as far as I recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freawaru
            The odd thing is that he was mentioned in Apocalypse, end of season seven. And while Helen was not mentioned as a name Grant Gabriel referred to her, mentioning that Lex had been married several times. So they were not forgotten in season seven. Only Lucas was never mentioned again in any fashion as far as I recall.
            Especially odd in S10, when they went to the alternate Earth. Lucas was never mentioned, nor did his name come up when Tess was named Lionel's heir and given the mirror box.

Comment

• sorry to be late again, holidays were keeping me busy

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎