0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - My heart sinks at how much I hated it
    0%

another great episode. wish we got to see a little more with wonderland tho. but i assume we will get more later if we get more hatter episodes.

cant wait to see what happens with cora and hook now.

loved seeing Regina turning good for the moment saving snow and emma. was kind of hoping Emma would have came back and invited her to lunch but im guessing they still need to keep the tension going till the end.

Comment

It was one of the best episodes thus far into the second season. Cora and Hook make one badass evil team.

Comment

good news everybody made it back to the real world bad news is EVERYBODY made it to storybrook

Comment

calling it now as i did in the discussion thread golds favor from emma is that he wants her to find his son since she is good at finding people

Comment

FREAKING 10 FROM ME, Y'ALL.

- Emma's magic stopped Cora! ALSO, EVERYTHING WITH EMMA.
            - Aurora got her heart back and is off with Mulan to save Phillip!
            - Reverse True Love's Kiss with Snow and Charming!
            - Henry and Emma reunite!
            - Hook being a VILLAIN.
            - Cora's reveal as the Queen of Hearts (I know lots of people called it, but it's nice to have confirmation)!
            - The Answer about The Haven!
            - Despite all my best efforts to hate Redeemed!Regina, Lana Parrilla acted the crap out of this episode and made me feel bad for her.
            - ALL THE CALLBACKS (especially, that guy from Wonderland...LOVE HIM)!

I wanna watch this episode five more times before I go to sleep. And, maybe then fall asleep to it.

SO FREAKING GOOD.

Comment

It was a solid set up for the rest of the season, but rushed as the whole arc has been with three time lines. I hope they don't over stuff the episodes going forward. My favorite character moment was Snow remembering watching Cora do magic.

Comment

Pretty damn good. The right things were explained, with some good twists thrown in that keeps you wanting more.

Definitely a 10.

Comment

I was VERY pleasantly surprised with this episode. It packed a lot into the episode, but it didn't feel rushed or anything of the sort. I'm excited to see what's going to happen now that Snow and Emma, as WELL as Cora and Hook are in Storybrooke.

Seeing more evil Regina (even if just in flashbacks) was great, and I was so excited that I was right about Cora being the Queen of Hearts!

I wasn't impressed with the reveal of Emma's heart not being able to be taken. I kind of saw it coming since they wouldn't do that to the main character. I would have rather seen it happen to Snow to where Cora DID take her heart, and use that to her advantage when they got back into Storybrooke. What better way to get Charming on your side than to have Cora use Snow to manipulate him against Regina?

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode.

I wonder if the only way to kill Cora is to find where she is hiding her heart and then crush it.

I felt bad for Regina. It looks like all her life she has had people, whether it was her mother or Rumple, pushing her to be evil. I don’t think Regina is evil by choice but by the manipulation of more powerful people around her. Henry is her only saving grace. He is the one person that is able to push her back to the good side. I fear that with Cora coming to Storybrook, and Rumple’s ongoing manipulation of her, she will go back to being evil.

Rumple, you are an evil man. He is willing to kill anyone if it serves his own purposes. If Snow and Emma must die to stop Cora, so be it. If he has to manipulate Regina back to the dark side, so be it. If he has to break Henry’s heart, so be it. For him, the ends justify the means. Henry’s heartfelt speech to Regina didn’t even persuade him to do what was right. Then later, to get under Regina’s skin for not listening to him as Henry leaves with Emma, he tells her “Congratulations. You just reunited mother and son. Maybe one day they'll even invite you to dinner.” I’m not sure if he said that just to hurt Regina’s feelings or he wanted to nudge her back to the dark side. For some reason, I get the feeling he needs her to be evil.

What I don't understand is how Rumple always seems to get a pass for his evil actions. He just tried killing Snow and Emma and Emma talks to him like it is no big deal. I understand Regina not getting all worked up about Rumple trying to kill her because I get a feeling that is an ongoing thing between them but Emma should have been pissed.

Comment

As usual, I enjoyed it. Though I kinda feel semi-bad for Regina. She is trying- but she has to understand that more acceptance will take time, given her history.

Comment

Yes, it totally did. 10 Points

Poor Regina, she can't be better than this. I think Henry should have given her more credit and love for her efforts in changing.
                        Aurora and Mulan in another quest, I hope their story will continue and we get to see it...
                        And the Hook freaking HOTT, I can't stop taking my eyes away from him. And with brains.. Its no wonder why Cora choose him even when his just simple man with no powers. Now they're in Storybrooke... wonder what happens next......

Comment

I think I missed this episode.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎