8 19.51%

9 21.95%

3 7.32%

0 0%

1 2.44%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - Revoke the Arrow producers' credit cards so they can't make more of this!

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Muse Of Fire?"

Opening this thread a little early since Canada's finishing an hour early - what did you think?

good

Favorite episode of the series so far. Helena and Oliver have more chemistry than Ollie/Dinah and make a more interesting couple at this point in the series. The twist with Tommy's father wasn't one I saw coming, guess we now know who Dark Archer is or will be. I hope they up Huntress to series regular next year, her Ollie and Dinah would make one hell of a love triangle.

New In Town
    Loved it. I think @greenarrowTV speculated Barrowman would be Merlin's father. I remeber someone said it anyway.
    Does anyone know who sang the song that was playing while Laurel and Tommy were together?

Loved it! Thought there was some interesting twists. Can't wait for the next episode!

Board Master
    Great episode with the first part of the Huntress' debut. Oliver has found someone whom he can share his secrets with and that's Helena Bertinelli aka Huntress as there are many similarities and differences between them, yet Diggle is cautioning Oliver about his feelings for her. Personally, the relationship between Oliver and Helena is more interesting than Oliver and Dinah. Tommy's money is frozen by his father, Barrowman, so he makes a step in perhaps moving in with Dinah. Thea is pretty harsh with Oliver and has a right to be while Walter has return to see Moira. Oliver is caught in the center of what is on the verge of a mob war and sees Helena's secrets and vice-versa.

I agree the Huntress needs to be a series regular or a recurring character at least. We need a costumed crimefighting duo in this show, yet have Green Arrow be the focus.

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacochran View Post
    Loved it. I think @greenarrowTV speculated Barrowman would be Merlin's father. I remeber someone said it anyway.
    Does anyone know who sang the song that was playing while Laurel and Tommy were together?
    I remember somebody mentioning it as well it started to make sense to me when Thea let him in and then the conversation between him and Moira that is when I started thinking he might be Tommy's father.

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Darn it I was hoping he actually was Lionel lol! Great ep though and the show just keeps improving with each episode. Loved when Oliver actually was concerned about his mother and when her husband returned. Felt so bad for Tommy but the fencing scene was cool. I seriously had a Smallville flashback when Tommy confronted his father during the fencing and not in a bad way. I was hoping the ep would keep going and then when the credits came up I was wanting more!

New In Town
    It was alright. This love triangle seems very familiar, like Batman/Catwoman.

Settling In
    This episode felt a bit more like Smallville, with all the romances and the increasingly mushy soundtrack. A slight departure from the grittier style of the initial episodes. Also, where were the obligatory island scenes?

Lastly, as someone pointed out in the other thread, the parallels between Oliver/Helena and Clark/Alicia are fairly evident. I can see some potential there.

The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends
    The series keeps getting interesting. Everyone is connected to everyone else and it all seems relative. I cringed a little (and rolled my eyes) when we first meet Helena; she seemed emo like Stewart from Twilight. But, they quickly corrected that by episodes end.

And there is no way around the similarity between this and Batman especially when some characters are also associated with said Dark Knight; as I am finding out through watching this series and doing a little research.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-28-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Overall, this was one of my favorite episodes of the series. Oliver and Helena seemed to have better chemistry together than Oliver and Laurel at the moment. I was just not crazy about the neck breaking stuff. Especially from Oliver.

The revelation about Tommy's father was interesting (although you could mistake them for brothers, lol). Hopefully it will give his character more depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin 3:16 View Post
    Darn it I was hoping he actually was Lionel lol!
    He was pretty close wasn't he?

The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends
    Quote Originally Posted by costas22 View Post
    Overall, this was one of my favorite episodes of the series. Oliver and Helena seemed to have better chemistry together than Oliver and Laurel at the moment. I was just not crazy about the neck breaking stuff. Especially from Oliver.

The revelation about Tommy's father was interesting (although you could mistake them for brothers, lol). Hopefully it will give his character more depth.

He was pretty close wasn't he?
    Yeah, how old is his father supposed to be?

And it would have been even funnier if it was Lex. That scene reminded me of when Clark goes to see Lex at the mansion for the first time...what was he doing? yep, fencing too

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix21 View Post
    Yeah, how old is his father supposed to be?

And it would have been even funnier if it was Lex. That scene reminded me of when Clark goes to see Lex at the mansion for the first time...what was he doing? yep, fencing too
    I'm guessing how old John Barrowman actually is which is 45. If Oliver and Tommy are the same age and Oliver's grave had him listed as being born in 1985 or 1986 so that means that Tommy's father is 18 or 19 years older then Tommy.

Loved it! Favorite episode of the series.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast