Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Muse Of Fire" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar
    seriously oliver...are you that shocked? you've done that once yourself
    I think that's actually the point. He's finally seeing his actions clearly reflected in Helena's.

Comment

• so did Oliver break the other guys neck?

Comment

• ROFL.... I'm homeless... I need somewhere to stay.

Comment

• has he ever had a job?

Comment

• Yay! Walter is back!

Comment

• Walter! :d

Comment

• Originally posted by KSiteTV
                "No one can know my secret."
                its always funny when people say that. its like whoever says I have a secret identity but i want everyone to know? lol. wait never mind. IronMan did that and so did Ollie on Smallville.

Comment

• Um.. has he had sex since he's been home?

Comment

• Did that kiss seem awkward to anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by DCgurl
                      Did that kiss seem awkward to anyone else?

It was a lot of anguish behind the kiss. I don't care Oliver needs some TLC... 5 years is a long time.

Comment

• What was the name of the song at the end of the episode while they were kissing?

Edit: Confimred from Facebook. It's a new track from the Veils called Through the Deep, Dark Woods.
                        Last edited by Matrix22; 11-29-2012, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar
                          wow...that guy is too young to have a son that old.
                          Not really I think Tommy is about 26 that means his dad was 19 when Tommy was born if Tommy was born in 1986.

Edit* I think it said that Oliver was born in 1986 in "Honor Thy Father"; it said it on his grave and I'm thinking that that Oliver and Tommy and the same age.
                          Last edited by Halberdier17; 11-28-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• I imagine quite a few people are drawing Lex/Lionel Luthor with Tommy and his dad, but I think Alberto Falcone might be a more accurate comparison. Carmine Falcone never wanted Alberto in the family business, so he sent him off to a pretigious university and rejected all of Alberto's offers to help. Alberto takes the up the Holiday identity (which may have been originated by Harvey Dent or his wife), and slaughters his father's competition, initially to earn his father's approval, but he later becomes convinced that Gotham needs a better class of criminal than dinosaurs like his father. When Carmine confronts him in jail, Alberto rebukes him: "Gotham doesn't want your kind anymore. I'm bigger than all of you."

It was also cool that we saw China White again, maybe she'll be a recurring wild card like threat, like Alex Krycek in The X-Files.
                            Last edited by Nick Scratch; 11-29-2012, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎