No announcement yet.

ODYSSEY and PLASTIQUE Official Re-Watch Thread, November 30th, 2012

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrsK
    Interesting that it works on Ollie, who is not meteor infected, while Moira's power was limited to the meteor infected...
    Good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
      Moira assumed it was just her daughter who she could control. Lex proved her wrong. Until that point Lex could only speculate. It was never shown onscreen that she couldn't control normal people as well.
      Good point, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by skully
        Oh nooooooooooooooooos, Brainiac neutralized Chloe's power!!!
        But she seemed less meteor psychotic afterwards, too. Until Brainiac influenced her, anyway.

Comment

Er, I think Clark's human body would've exploded in space, MM.
          Not if MM has a kind of screen around him, just like Clark does. I mean, Clark can talk in space, right? His clothes never catch fire when he moves in superspeed. And Lois does not seem to freeze when they fly high.

Comment

John Jones to the rescue!
            And why didn't he interfere when Lex activated the device?

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
              Clark's survival from the death of the Fortress and his survival here via Jo'hnn is too easy.
              I agree. Clark supposely survived the arctic climate without his powers (and not even his jacket). He walked away from the fortress without looking for Lex. And he just happened to be found by people not even searching for him. And no physical damage from the cold at all. I keep wondering if the authors had another idea what happened after the Fortress collapsed but never got around to tell it for lack of MR - just like in season 10.

Comment

Must have gotten increasingly strong as they got closer and closer to the sun - enough to keep his body intact!

I am more curious as to how MM was able to get them back to earth safely after the sun stripped him of his powers!
                Maybe he can teleport?

Comment

Clark Kent, college dropout, zero reporting experience (unless you count covering school activities for his high school paper years ago) and he lands a job with a newspsper on par with the New York Times (Lionel once called it one of the world's leading newspspers, and we know they have a London branch). Sounds legit. By the way, I'm running for President in 2016.
                  Didn't Tess own the DP? And she got information about Clark (and the others) from Lex, didn't she?

Comment

Why in the world would Clark wear jeans and flannel on his first day at the DP?!
                    Because that is what he likes to wear. And he didn't even have a Job interview and all.

Comment

Tess must have some of that Luthor indestructibility.
                      No doubt about that...

Comment

Chloe seems a bit quick to give up journalism given her obsession for so many years.
                        I think she realized that most of the stuff she ferrets out she can't show to the public.

Comment

Not really. When was she ever interested in it after she actually got the job? Especially in seasons 6 and 7?
                          Agreed. Several characters commented on her apparent lack of enthusiasm.

Comment

In hindsight, I always assumed that Brainiac encoded her attraction to Davis into her brain so that she would get close to him.
                            Good point.

Comment

I cling to the theory that Tess personally okay'd the application to keep a closer eye to him. After all she was aware of him before the season started.
                              Yes. Lex even told her about Clark - as she told Clark herself. Though we never learn what exactly he told her, she never was surprised about him turning out to have superpowers or being an alien. And she even told Clark about Veritas a few episodes from now.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎