No announcement yet.

QUEST and ARCTIC Official Re-Watch Thread, November 16th, 2012

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freawaru
    Was it the same orb? Or was it one in the possesion of Lionel or Lex that Tess inherited?
    For some reason, I thought those were both the same orb. But on second thought, the original orb would have "gone down with the ship" after Lex destroyed the fortress.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
      And, yet, at the end of it.... I liked S9.
      So did I. Zod was quite a fascinating adversary.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
        For some reason, I thought those were both the same orb. But on second thought, the original orb would have "gone down with the ship" after Lex destroyed the fortress.
        It might have been found in the arctic, just as Clark's jacket and the combined stones that are the Fortress. Do you rememeber how Tess got it? I definitely have to pay attention next time I watch it.
        Last edited by Freawaru; 11-21-2012, 03:01 AM.

Comment

• From Smallville Wiki:

Tess Mercer managed to salvage the Orb after the events that occurred earlier involving Clark and Lex and the destruction of the Fortress of Solitude. It still remained whole, intact, and apparently undamaged. However, it had altered in coloration, turning from a purple-black to a metallic-blue. She took it to the Luthor Mansion and stored it in a vault in her room

Comment

• Originally posted by skully
            From Smallville Wiki:

Tess Mercer managed to salvage the Orb after the events that occurred earlier involving Clark and Lex and the destruction of the Fortress of Solitude. It still remained whole, intact, and apparently undamaged. However, it had altered in coloration, turning from a purple-black to a metallic-blue. She took it to the Luthor Mansion and stored it in a vault in her room
            Thank you, skully. That explains a lot.

And even if he had wanted Lex would not have been able to destroy it, rigth?

Comment

• Just want to add something to Quest. I found the music interesting, the moment Lex realizes that the device he looks for has to be at the fireplace. To me the music provided both a fatefull and an emotion of relief - as if now everything was as it should be.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎