Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Legacies"

Predict the ratings and talk about them when they come in!

3.2 million is my prediction. You just can't beat Deathstroke and Barrowman no matter how good the show is every week.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/15/wh...imal-practice/ you need to scroll down to see the results.

Comment

1.2/3 18-49 Rating/Sh
      3.80 Viewers (millions)

(according to TVByTheNumbers)

Comment

Not bad ratings if I read that correctly. Plus the show is already picked up for a full season and it is the network's second highest rated series right after Vampire Diaries. Very good and it is only 6 eps in.

It also seems to be holding up well against Whitney which seems to be a good sign. Modern Family is always going to do well but Oliver holds his own pretty well since if I read right that Arrow had its best ratings since the series premiere?

I'm just happy Arrow is doing well. I love the show and between it and Supernatural I find myself glued to the tv Wednesday nights for the first time since, well, Smallville was owning that night. Add in WWE Main Event and I'm content with Wednesday nights for the first time since Clark and Lex were at each others throats.
        Last edited by Austin 3:16; 11-15-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
          Not bad ratings if I read that correctly. Plus the show is already picked up for a full season and it is the network's second highest rated series right after Vampire Diaries. Very good and it is only 6 eps in.

It also seems to be holding up well against Whitney which seems to be a good sign. Modern Family is always going to do well but Oliver holds his own pretty well since if I read right that Arrow had its best ratings since the series premiere?

I'm just happy Arrow is doing well. I love the show and between it and Supernatural I find myself glued to the tv Wednesday nights for the first time since, well, Smallville was owning that night. Add in WWE Main Event and I'm content with Wednesday nights for the first time since Clark and Lex were at each others throats.
          I'm hopping it does well too. I'd like to have a good show in which to invest my time and to me this had been it. I haven't watch a series from the start in years.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎