The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

Television Ratings for "Legacies"

Predict the ratings and talk about them when they come in!

3.2 million is my prediction. You just can't beat Deathstroke and Barrowman no matter how good the show is every week.

Posting Pro
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/15/wh...imal-practice/ you need to scroll down to see the results.

1.2/3 18-49 Rating/Sh
    3.80 Viewers (millions)

(according to TVByTheNumbers)

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Not bad ratings if I read that correctly. Plus the show is already picked up for a full season and it is the network's second highest rated series right after Vampire Diaries. Very good and it is only 6 eps in.

It also seems to be holding up well against Whitney which seems to be a good sign. Modern Family is always going to do well but Oliver holds his own pretty well since if I read right that Arrow had its best ratings since the series premiere?

I'm just happy Arrow is doing well. I love the show and between it and Supernatural I find myself glued to the tv Wednesday nights for the first time since, well, Smallville was owning that night. Add in WWE Main Event and I'm content with Wednesday nights for the first time since Clark and Lex were at each others throats.
    Last edited by Austin 3:16; 11-15-2012 at 06:12 PM.

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin 3:16 View Post
    Not bad ratings if I read that correctly. Plus the show is already picked up for a full season and it is the network's second highest rated series right after Vampire Diaries. Very good and it is only 6 eps in.

It also seems to be holding up well against Whitney which seems to be a good sign. Modern Family is always going to do well but Oliver holds his own pretty well since if I read right that Arrow had its best ratings since the series premiere?

I'm just happy Arrow is doing well. I love the show and between it and Supernatural I find myself glued to the tv Wednesday nights for the first time since, well, Smallville was owning that night. Add in WWE Main Event and I'm content with Wednesday nights for the first time since Clark and Lex were at each others throats.
    I'm hopping it does well too. I'd like to have a good show in which to invest my time and to me this had been it. I haven't watch a series from the start in years.