The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

#3.5 "Say The Word"

New Walking Dead tonight - talk about it here!

Rick has gone cuckoo.

I am loving Daryl's character and hope they don't kill him off. He is a lot saner than Rick and really should be running the group. Loved that he was the one that took charge and took the baby and feed her. And where was Rick -- loony land.
    Last edited by SteelyGal; 11-11-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Is Carol dead or not? We didn't actually see her go down in E04. T-Dog's sacrifice seemed to allow her to escape, and they only found her scarf near the end of the ep. So who were the 3 graves for? Lori, T-Dog and the prisoner that set the sirens off? Or Carol?

Was Daryl leaving the flower for Lori? Or Carol?
    Last edited by skully; 11-13-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skully View Post
    Is Carol dead or not? We didn't actually see her go down in E04. T-Dog's sacrifice seemed to allow her to escape, and they only found her scarf near the end of the ep. So who were the 3 graves for? Lori, T-Dog and the prisoner that set the sirens off? Or Carol?

Was Daryl leaving the flower for Lori? Or Carol?
    I think he was leaving flowers for Carol
    I'm sure she's not dead though.

Hi everyone. Just got finished with a marathon watch of this show and I really want to talk/read about it.

I'm not going to count Carol out until it's confirmed for sure that she's dead. [SPOILER]In the preview for next week it seemed like they found Carol's knife as though she were defending herself against the walkers.[/SPOILER]

Quote Originally Posted by SteelyGal View Post
    I am loving Daryl's character and hope they don't kill him off. He is a lot saner than Rick and really should be running the group. Loved that he was the one that took charge and took the baby and feed her. And where was Rick -- loony land.
    I'm sad and worried about Rick going nuts, especially after the way he manhandled Glenn but I was so proud of the group! I know they don't KNOW how crazy Rick is, but they really kept things together, fed the baby... it was nice to see things running smoothly even with their leader gone.

I assumed Rick was just crazy pants when he heard the baby crying and picked up the phone... but on Talking Dead they suggested that [SPOILER]there might really be someone on the phone[/SPOILER]. I'm just speculating here but I used spoiler tags just in case.

Oh it was so nice to see Michonne get her sword back and fight some zombies!!! Oh I adore this woman. I'm glad that Michonne left the Governor's town but I have a creepy crawly feeling that the Governor & co. are going to have her killed or captured or something. I don't trust them! It was nice to see Andrea defending Michonne when the Governor accused her of stealing. It was good just to see Andrea not being all starry eyed about the Governor after hearing about the pet walkers and the gladiator-style entertainment.

I hope the Governor's captive scientist is working on finding a cure/cause/explanation for the zombies. He seems so long suffering. He seemed to hate the party and the gladiator tournament too.

Zombie daughter hairbrushing. No. Just. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna View Post
    I think he was leaving flowers for Carol
    I'm sure she's not dead though.
    Cheers R. I hope she's still alive.