Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Child of the Moon?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Child of the Moon?

What did you think of tonights episode?
    10 - This episode had me HOWLing with excitement.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Put me out of my misery and shoot me with a silver bullet.
    0%

I enjoyed the episode- but only gave it an 8. It was good but not spectacular! They killed off my favorite mouse! I did enjoy red/ruby's backstory and her choice to be "both". the actress playing her mom was perfect - great casting! now one question- what happened to the rest of the "pack" are they in storybrooke on in the cursed FTL?

Comment

I actually really loved this episode! Gave it a 10!

Red's story is always so interesting because it's about self-discovery even though it also comes with sadness.

I really liked despite reveal that Anita was Red's mother, Red chose Snow over her because they had become friends (and I would argue, sisters). The scene at the grave when Red called Snow her family was so sweet, I think I need to make a dentist appointment.

Charming and the wolf in Storybrooke really showed off Josh Dallas' acting ability. When you can pull off an emotional scene like that with a CGI wolf, you are ACTING!

So glad to actually SEE the nightmare that Aurora and Henry (and maybe Snow?) have been having and I like the idea that Henry can step and do something to help them in that situation. It was also really fun to see Rumple have a nice moment with Henry when he gave him the necklace.

I enjoyed the moments with Regina and Henry because I felt like she was actually putting him first, but at the same time, I'm still missing The Evil Queen something fierce.

Loved the WOLF CAM point of view shots and the way the wolf is animated to be scary when it's threatened but also cute and cuddly when Red is comfortable with someone.

I'm thinking this is my new favorite episode of the season.
      Last edited by savingpeoplething; 11-12-2012, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Am I ever disappointed with this show? I enjoy seeing focus on specific characters with each episode (even if it means seeing less of Snow, Emma and Regina).

I hope Henry gets to be a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80
          I enjoyed the episode- but only gave it an 8. It was good but not spectacular! They killed off my favorite mouse! I did enjoy red/ruby's backstory and her choice to be "both". the actress playing her mom was perfect - great casting! now one question- what happened to the rest of the "pack" are they in storybrooke on in the cursed FTL?
          Ditto. Gish was perfect. Dale can play an SOB like nobody's business. Plus, I loved Gold giving a freebie to Henry. That said, good, but not great. I think part of the problem is they have to stuff everything into 43 minutes, so the story lines feel like the cliff notes versions of themselves.

Comment

I loved Charming.
            I like Tuby too.
            But a bit boring.
            This show needs another really strong episode. The last episodes were not excellent (not awful too) and I need more¡

Comment

To me this was the best episode of the season so far.

Comment

I felt like this episode was a little week from a writing point of view. Some of the dialogue between the wolves was downright awful. Then there was the whole plot hole with the disappearing other wolves who didn't seem interested at all that their leader had been killed. Then there was the way the leader was killed - really? These are very frail wolves.

I continue to like David/Henry. I thought Ruby was pretty good in this and the the CGI wolf was nicely done. I liked Snow/Red - I've always liked their relationship.

I'm struggling a bit with King George's motivation in all this. The burning of the hat didn't get him anything (other than revenge) and he seems like a man very much interested in promoting himself and his causes. The only way I could justify it is to think of him a a fairy tale character, and often the villain has no motivation other than that they are evil and want to hurt people.

It just feels like they've been stumbling so far this season. I hope they pull out a strong set of episodes here pretty soon, but with the whole zombie thing I'm not confident.

More Regina!

Comment

It was a much needed back story for Red. I liked it from beginning to end. Once the state takes King George away........he's never coming back. If Cora can bring back the chifferobe from ashes...........the hat can be raised back too.
                  Last edited by jpfort1957; 11-15-2012, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                    It was a much needed back story for Red. I liked it from beginning to end. Once the state takes King George away........he's never coming back. If Cora can bring back the cifferobe from ashes...........the hat can be raised back too.
                    I wonder if they will throw king george out of town or something.

I dont see why they cant just make another hat and use fairy dust on that one. Im sure Henrys dreams connecting to Auroras will play a part in them coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      I wonder if they will throw king george out of town or something.

I dont see why they cant just make another hat and use fairy dust on that one. Im sure Henrys dreams connecting to Auroras will play a part in them coming back.
                      Wasn't that a special hat though?

Comment

10 points!!

Its Red episode, she is my favorite. And i love her when she turn into wolf.
                        the whole episode is built nicely, they fairly gave importance to Red which she totally deserves. Now she got control of what she is is..which is super cool.
                        And surprising part was the way hentry connected with Aurora in dream world. Can't wait to what happens next.

Comment

Back in FTL, Red seemed to have been in complete control of the wolf after she realized what she really was. She changed into the wolf so that Charming could get away while she took on King George's men.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎