No announcement yet.

#8.14 "Black Dog"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sotaris
    (I think that's where you got this from )
    I only thought of it a couple weeks ago, so, no I can't say I got it from you. Didn't even know you had that same idea, but it certainly makes sense now especially with the Word of God being used as well as references to Metatron. Before all of that came up, I would have been fine if Chuck turned out to be God, but not now.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Okay I'm starting to get annoyed with the lack of Cas. 8 episodes is not enough. I thought that when they said he would be in a minimum of 8 episodes, that we could expect about 10-12. At this rate it's just going to be 8. What the hell is wrong with them? Ratings prove that when Castiel is on air, more viewers watch, and ratings are higher. More fans love Cas than fans hate him. How is he not even in this next episode that is so epic and that deals with closing the gates of Hell? It doesn't make any sense. Maybe if I heard Misha Collins had some personal stuff going on or had another commitment, but he doesn't. So it's all Carver. I'm just confused. I thought Carver was a Castiel fan, so where is he? Not only does it make zero sense that he wasn't in last week's episode, but it makes zero sense that he's not around right now either. I guess if he's being controlled by Naomi it's a "little" different, but they could have still worked him in. I mean not even having the brothers attempt to call on Cas last week was totally illogical and contradictory. At least in this week's episode they mentioned him, but still... ugh.
            Last edited by Sotaris; 02-07-2013, 11:00 PM.

Comment

I am also feeling the lack of Cas....I am hoping that what was spoiled about Cas actually having a LOT to do with the tablet arc comes true soon.

Comment

Misha posted some recent set pics on his twitter account two days ago. I think he is back filming again. I know they said most his stuff would be towards the end of the season so it makes sense. Also, anyone else think the glasses are used to see hellhounds?

Comment

With Misha not filming anything for such a period of time, one(like myself) could hope that he was off filming more Divine.

And yah, Kevin probably knew some spell where they could use those glasses to see hellhounds...would infrared work?

Comment

Originally posted by Sotaris
                    Okay I'm starting to get annoyed with the lack of Cas. 8 episodes is not enough. Maybe if I heard Misha Collins had some personal stuff going on or had another commitment, but he doesn't
                    I heard that Misha actually did ask for time off because of his new daughter (he basically asked for 'maternity leave', apparently?). He did the same thing when West was born, asked for time off to be with his wife and new child, which greatly reduced his time in Season 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                      I heard that Misha actually did ask for time off because of his new daughter (he basically asked for 'maternity leave', apparently?). He did the same thing when West was born, asked for time off to be with his wife and new child, which greatly reduced his time in Season 6.
                      Oh that's nice. Didn't Jared do that do when his son was born? I wonder if Jensen is gonna ask for that. Which is gonna be hard cause they are both the star of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                        I wonder if Jensen is gonna ask for that.
                        As I understand it, BabyAckles is going to be born in June, during hiatus. So Jensen won't need to ask for time off to be with his wife or baby (though they might try to give him a light workload when he first returns? He definitely won't be directing an early episode for Season 9, I would think!).

Comment

Supernatural": In this week's episode, Sam and Dean learn that in order to rid the world of demons forever, one of them will have to complete several trials from God, starting with killing a hell hound. Yes -- only one of them can complete the trials, and the one that does is in for a world of suffering. When we stopped by the set this week, Jared Padalecki told us that the chosen Winchester will begin to experience nosebleeds and symptoms similar to Tuberculosis... and, as is the Winchester way, he'll try to keep it from his brother. "Try" being the operative word.

Comment

I wonder which Winchester does the trials.

And...I wonder why doing the trials makes someone start to get nosebleeds.

Comment

Sam got nosebleeds when he was killing demons on demon blood.....Kevin had a nosebleed in the promo. I think it's just a visual way of showing something huge going on within the person.....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎