0 0%
  • 1 - My confidence in this show is Damaged

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Damaged?"

What did you think?

I gave it a 9.

Once again we had an awesome, action packed, dramatic episode.

Arrow keeps getting better. It's great to finally get to see Deathsoke. I liked seeing Diggle in the hood and the Ollie/Laurel romance. I'm hoping that all the mysteries of what happened on the island and what's going on with Ollies mom and the list get answered soon. Can't wait to see the Royal Flush Gang next week.

10 out of 10 possible Diggle's

>>>------->
    Last edited by AndyB; 11-08-2012 at 09:04 AM.

Forum Regular
    There was a nice balance of characterization and action this time around. I also really liked all the island scenes. Those are always done so well.

New In Town
    I'm liking the fighting a lot in this show. Was getting a little sick of him taking down people on the list. Good to see a change and hopefully they'll do it next week, but still go to the list.

New In Town
    TOP of there game - writers, actors, directors. I'm very glad I invested my time in the show. I can't talk it up enough. I'm having great fun!

Another great one! Diggle was so badass in the Arrow suit[ I was half right on a prediction I made last week, lol]. The fight scene between Deathstroke and the other hooded guy was awesome. And a very nice and touching scene in Oliver's bedroom between him and Laurel. Looking forward to next week's episode!

Board Master
    Another great episode where we're introduced to Deathstroke, who is done to perfection and something Smallville's version should have been. Continuing from last week, Oliver is arrested and only wants Dinah to represent him as his attorney to get through to her father. However, this does create family drama for both families - Queens and Lances. Diggles is on his first day on the job as Oliver's ally when he dresses up as Green Arrow to divert suspicion and all charges against Oliver have been dropped. However, there were secrets involving both Detective Lance and Moira Queen and Moira's husband knows what Moira did that caused Oliver's father and Dinah's sister to die. Everyone involved is on top of their game. Tommy Merlyn is not in this episode as this may be a first.

Loved the episodes EXCEPT for Deathstroke acting like some kind of bodyguard and torturer than anything else. Perhaps that will change though.

And...another TDK nod with Oliver mentioning to Diggle that it can be someone else under the hood.

Pretty damn good, again. I liked that Ollie set up the CCTV camera video capture up to shore up his whole backstory, then pulled it off via Diggles. I hope Thea does become Speedy, so he doesn't have to keep shutting her out. I'm liking the duel storylines - one being the slow explanation of Ollie's life on the island.

The fighting action is first class.

Trivia: Yeo Fei, Ollie's mentor on the island was Mr. Kern from Smallville's Insurgence and also the Chinese Guard that double-crossed Lex in Sacred.

Settling In
    and he is RYU !!!!

10/10
    My first high rating episode. I really loved the whole episode. It was just perfect.
    Death stroke was amazing. I can't expect directors to get this any better. I am totally in love with the show.
    I loved the romantic scenes between Ollie and Laurel. It was so romantic when she wanted to see his scars. All that pain and now she sympathizes him more than ever. I am totally loving the back story as well.

this episode has taken show to whole new level. I have already re-watched the episode.

10!

Loved it.

Pauline. Holding onto SV.UK Avi: Annelise
    Loved it! Like Skully I like dual storyline. Don't get how Moira Queen could be a "good soldier" (have something to do with her husbands death) then go and threaten John Barrowman's character. But looking forward to finding out. I liked the relationship with Ollie & Dinah. I like that she's easing up on him.
    I thought maybe Walter was going to die but the security guy was the one to bite the bullet. Another great episode.
    A 9 from me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast