"Damaged" CANADIAN Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

great episode. this show just gets better and better. So glad they did not out ollie as the vigilante. The flashback scenes were great too.

best quote ollie "you do know us billionaire vigilantes.... we do love our toys."

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
      Oliver can be glad that he has a partner in crime now. My guess would be that Diggle is going to pose as GA several times in the next episode and thus (by comic book logic) Oliver can't be the actual GA.

Called it.

Comment

I didn't think that this episode was as good as the previous 4, but it was the first episode so far that I feel I need to watch again. Go figure. I will have more thoughts after I rewatch.

I will say this tho, all the fight scenes were freakin awesome

Comment

I give it 9 out of 10. As expected Oliver manages to keep his secret in tacked as Diggle subs for him as the vigilante. I liked that they adressed the dual identity issue right off the bat and they actually had the character pose the question to himself....What would happen if people put 2 and 2 together? Thus Oliver purposefully got himself caught so he could get himself out of it. It was clever writing.

Comment

10/10

>>>------>

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
              This is good. More time to try to convince Stephen Lang to show up eventually, right?
              I was always partial to voice Ron Perlman used for him.

Not giving Slade any lines does seem like kindof a copout though. Heath Ledger rose to the challenge of creating a Joker voice that was distinct from Mark Hamill.

Comment

Good episode. Thought it picked up where the last one left off pretty well. The only thing that confused me a bit was Laurel's stance against Green Arrow. At the end of last week's episode she seemed more negative than she was here.

Comment

Another good episode and I liked the fact that the show questioned the dual identity. Also like that they are slowly planting the seeds for Dinah to become Black Canary with the "fishnets" reference and her fighting a couple of episodes back.

Well Dressed Man what's your name.

8/10

Comment

I really liked this episode. The fishnet reference took me a bit to get it. What I really want to know what's going on between Moria and Well Dressed Man and what everyone wants is his name. I think Thea is going to figure out who Green Arrow is by the end of the season.

Comment

Oliver is turning out to be a bit of a manipulative jerk. I hope Diggle is not so easily manipulated as he was this week.

Comment

Now I think Moira is doing what ever is she doing to protect her family. As the series is developing you're seeing different sides of each character. Moira seems to have no choice in what she's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowaddict22
                          Oliver is turning out to be a bit of a manipulative jerk. I hope Diggle is not so easily manipulated as he was this week.
                          I was starting to feel like that, too. I hope that's not the direction they take Oliver. I want him to be tough, damaged and vulnerable, but I don't want him to be a psychopath.

Comment

Did anyone notice Kate Spencer? She didn't have much at first. Think they'll bring her in for more or just leave it?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎