Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Damaged" U.S. Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qwertylover7
    Yeah but then he shows he has the ability to kill people which isn't helpful to his case.
    yup

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
      You said it. This show is awesome!!
      It was a good kiss... but action trumps kisses. Damn... how long did they have to train. Its the first time I feel like CW actually put there money to good use.

Comment

she knows

Comment

I just realized where I know Paul Blackthorne (Quentin Lance) from.............he was the bad guy on season 3 of 24!

Comment

Oh ya'll are full of it! Something will happen again, it better!

Comment

Wow.........that was an awesome ending!!!

Comment

Lance saves the day!!!!!! However he looked like it wasn't over yet for him. Another great fight scene without the hood on this time. My question is if Oliver knew Lance was there to make him save him. Moria is throwing around her weight. Loosing another husband to lies and her son isn't doing much better. However it seems Diggle is going to give advice about relationships as well as keep Oliver from getting any darker then he is now. One small scene with Tommy looking like he went from party boy to concerned friend off screen. I guess Walter will be back for the season finale (I hope he isn't killed off screen).

Comment

He is in this great detective/magic show called Dresden Files where he plays a wizard, it was awesome and was canceled too early. Loved him in that. If you like Lance then you will like Dresden same characteristics but a little more snarky and a lot more made up magic words.

Comment

Originally posted by bellrevue
                    He is in this great detective/magic show called Dresden Files where he plays a wizard, it was awesome and was canceled too early. Loved him in that. If you like Lance then you will like Dresden same characteristics but a little more snarky and a lot more made up magic words.
                    I highly recommend the books too, even though they are hugely different from the show.

And to keep from straying too far from the actual thread, I missed huge parts of this episode. *sigh* I'll have to rewatch tomorrow on Hulu because what I saw was pretty good!

Comment

I have to say that I was surprised that Oliver's attackers on the island spoke English, as did the man who found and saved him. In the first and second episodes, we find out that Oliver speaks fluent Russian and Chinese. I expected he'd learned this on the island. Furthermore, we find out in Ep. 3 that he is a Russian mafia (Bratva) captain, which could only have happened on the island, and yet, how could he have been stranded on an island and been active enough in the Russian mafia to make 'captain'? Furthermore, did the Russian mafia know he was Oliver Queen? Surely they would have tried to get more out of him than just what it took to rise to the level of captain.

Maybe all this is in the wrong thread, but this episode was where I expected some answers from the island scenes. Maybe we still have to wait for those answers?

Comment

Great episode! Want to see more of Deathstroke hehehe

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎