0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - An Awful Episode

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "An Innocent Man?"

What did you think?

Seriously, freaking fantastic episode! Can't wait for next week's episode! What a cliffhanger.

Forum Regular
    I liked it. Not as much as the other episodes but still a solid 8 maybe 9. It felt more real which was both a good and bad thing. Especially with Diggle's reaction.

I give it an 8.5.

This show is going way too fast.

New In Town
    I liked it the best!!! It is moving now - of course I don't know how that they move on with the Arrow exposed - ummmmm.

My dad called me and said thanks for turning him onto it. He said it reminds him of Falcon Crest, As Time Goes By, the Hunger Games - lmao - He likes the soapy family drama stuff with big business and organized crime, the vigilantly high action stuff with the arrows and the great romance stuff.

We have talked my mom into watching it - we've recorded them and she has Friday off all day to catch up.

Best show in a really long time.

I thought this episode was......okay.....could've been better. I'm not sure what to think about the very end when Quentin arrests Oliver. We'll see what happens with that next episode. Last thing we need is for another GA to reveal his secret to the world.

8 out of 10

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by super_j_man View Post
    I thought this episode was......okay.....could've been better. I'm not sure what to think about the very end when Quentin arrests Oliver. We'll see what happens with that next episode. Last thing we need is for another GA to reveal his secret to the world.

8 out of 10
    What do you mean - "last thing we need is another GA to reveal his secret to the world?"

Quote Originally Posted by ConnerW View Post
    What do you mean - "last thing we need is another GA to reveal his secret to the world?"
    In season 10 of Smallville, Ollie revealed his secret that he was the Green Arrow. It was one of the dumbest plot lines the show had. I would hate to see this show make the same mistake.

OMG, Arrow was freaking awesome tonight!!!!!!!!

Unsurprisingly, I enjoyed this episode. Diggle learning the secret so quickly was an interesting twist, though not entirely unsurprising. I love that he's signing on to help for Oliver's sake as much as for anything else-love the perspective on how war changes a person.

I'm still deciding how I feel about the love triangle built for two, though I think I like that angle, even if it isn't the most original. It was really nice to see Oliver smiling at the chance to be himself with Laurel.

I was also SO happy that he seems to be reconsidering killing bad guys, and that Laurel's comments seemed to have helped him in starting to think about that.

I appreciate that they're showing just how much Oliver is suffering from PTSD and that they're actually giving reasons for his methods and hopefully allowing the character time to change.

Thea was also a lot more likable in this episode imo. That's a good thing!

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by super_j_man View Post
    In season 10 of Smallville, Ollie revealed his secret that he was the Green Arrow. It was one of the dumbest plot lines the show had. I would hate to see this show make the same mistake.
    I didn't watch it - but I agree with you - it has me a bit concerned but I'm willing to figure it all works out. I'm hoping anyway because I REALLY like the show.

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsofnever View Post
    Unsurprisingly, I enjoyed this episode. Diggle learning the secret so quickly was an interesting twist, though not entirely unsurprising. I love that he's signing on to help for Oliver's sake as much as for anything else-love the perspective on how war changes a person.

I'm still deciding how I feel about the love triangle built for two, though I think I like that angle, even if it isn't the most original. It was really nice to see Oliver smiling at the chance to be himself with Laurel.

I was also SO happy that he seems to be reconsidering killing bad guys, and that Laurel's comments seemed to have helped him in starting to think about that.

I appreciate that they're showing just how much Oliver is suffering from PTSD and that they're actually giving reasons for his methods and hopefully allowing the character time to change.

Thea was also a lot more likable in this episode imo. That's a good thing!
    I didn't see a love triangle but if by "built for two" you mean their issues - I'm good with it. It would be boring to see them just fall into each other's arms - but I think that might happen in the long run - I hope it does. The story doesn't need this love situation to go on for years for its story line - they can get back together and just be a couple in love eventually as there are so many other things to focus the writing on.

Im going to have to say this is the weakest episode so far. Its not bad though. But in the first 45 minutes, I gotta say that I was a little bored. But the last 15 minutes were Amazing! The prison riot,Walter(I think thats his name)finding the warehouse,Moria being sneaky and Diggle being a superhero!!!(Well kinda) But I hope they dont go the Smallville season 10 Ollie plot yet. It wasent bad,But I dont think this show is ready yet. Also where was Tommy?

So I gave this episode a 7. Probably deserves an 8,but the the first half had my thoughts stray.

Also Diggle rules!!!

New In Town
    I liked, but didn't love this episode. I do like that Dig is on board. And that Walter is figuring out Moira is up to things. The discovery of The Queen's Gambit was interesting and surprising. And Moira knowing about the list....intriguing! I agree that it is moving way to fast in regards to identity reveal. I assume Laurel will be Oliver's lawyer. Somehow they will have to prove he isn't the vigilante.

I personally liked the "no mercy, no regrets" angle better.......otherwise he's just like every other "bring 'em to justice" crime fighter. Some people just deserve to be dead!! I'm ok if they tone it down a little, but to me that's what really makes this character interesting. Of course I'm also a huge Dexter fan, so I like my crime fighters dark, and with baggage.

I really want more stuff about the island. Looks like we'll be getting a lot more of that as well. Curious to see how they continue to move things forward. I don't want Laurel to find out anytime soon - at least not this season!

Quote Originally Posted by ConnerW View Post
    I didn't see a love triangle but if by "built for two" you mean their issues - I'm good with it. It would be boring to see them just fall into each other's arms - but I think that might happen in the long run - I hope it does. The story doesn't need this love situation to go on for years for its story line - they can get back together and just be a couple in love eventually as there are so many other things to focus the writing on.
    Well, I was referring to the fact that Laurel's so angry with Oliver, but it seems like there's potential/the beginning of feelings for his Arrow persona. The whole 'love triangle built for two' phrase was originally used to describe the Clark/Lois/Superman 'love triangle', though obviously the idea of a hero being held back from the one he cares about because he has to keep secrets from her, yet having her fall for his heroic persona (which in this episode and in many stories, is presented as his 'true self') is pretty common in superhero stories.

I agree that if they just fell back into each other's arms, it would be boring. It also wouldn't make much sense with how many issues they have to work through. And I also agree that this show has so much potential for plot outside of romance that they could absolutely have them get together at some point without the show getting boring. The romance is just one subplot going and I truly believe that there's room for a lot of stories involving a superhero who actually has a functional relationship (as opposed to an on-again-off-again or pining away for someone).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast