No announcement yet.

Diggle's Reaction

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diggle's Reaction

One thing I'm not too sure about... Diggle seems pretty pissed that Oliver was doing what he's doing, and shocked... but in episodes 2 and 3, especially, I kind of got the impression that he knew what Oliver was up to. So what gives? Or do you think it's one of those things where... he suspected but thought that would be ridiculous... but then when faced with it, it scared him?

Or... could it be that he associates vigilantism with the whole thing Deadshot did to his brother?

I don't think he suspected that he was the Green Arrow himself, just that he wasn't the shallow, empty superficial rich guy he presented himself as.

Comment

I think it was a mix between the two. I'm sure Diggle knew that there was more to his Oliver then what he showed to the public especially after the knife thing. I don't think he ever really connected it to the vigilante running around though. He also probably, like you said, has a bad view of vigilantism after his brother died and they never found the murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by bychance
        I don't think he suspected that he was the Green Arrow himself, just that he wasn't the shallow, empty superficial rich guy he presented himself as.
        Agreed.

Comment

I got the impression that he did suspect Ollie's secret but maybe he just refused to believe it or something.

Comment

"I don't think he suspected that he was the Green Arrow himself, just that he wasn't the shallow, empty superficial rich guy he presented himself as"

i agree with that. He clearly figured out there was way more to Oliver than he let on, but not necessarily the GA persona. I did like they way they played his reaction as first very negative, but then came around the more he thought about it. Seemed very realistic. I think Dig will basically be his conscious, helping him overcome the 5 years of hell on the island. But I really hope they let Oliver keep a lot of his edge/dark side. To me that is what really makes the character interesting.

Comment

I think his initial suspicions came from his military background; reading people and trying to figure out Oliver's angle.

Comment

I don't think diggle suspected Ollie before, He was very surprised to see him as Arrow.
                However, Diggle do know that Ollie was up to something, well it is obvious because Ollie has been taking off quite often and its frustrates to anyone.
                And i was glad that Diggle took time to join Ollie, otherwise it would have looked to cosy if he accepted join with Arrow right away.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎