Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "An Innocent Man"

Post your favorite quotes from the episode here!

"Hi Diggle's sister in law. I'm Oliver Queen."

And then of course the whole rant/conversation Felicity goes into when she thinks she's being fired.

Comment

“Oh my God. What is wrong with your face? There’s something really weird on it, like this thing with your mouth. It looks like it’s in the shape of a smile. So, why are you grinning?” followed by “I got mad relationship skills, bro. Let me know if you need trendy places to propose - ​Thea <3

Comment

This isn't so much a "good" quote as a ridiculous one: "Ours isn't the court of justice, it's the court of law." What judge says that? It's like saying, "We don't do what's right here, we do what our bosses tell us to." Wow, lady, way to be! Way. To. Be.

Comment

Originally posted by Chandu.Lahari
          This isn't so much a "good" quote as a ridiculous one: "Ours isn't the court of justice, it's the court of law." What judge says that? It's like saying, "We don't do what's right here, we do what our bosses tell us to." Wow, lady, way to be! Way. To. Be.
          I agree. I always find people who use that totally irritating. Of course, the whole storyline is that there's so much corruption that in some cases, the law is not good enough for those seeking justice. Refer to Lance's speech to his lieutenant in the season finale to know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎