No announcement yet.

Who is the bigger monster; the

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the bigger monster; the

Since this episode was about Dr. Frankenstein, who is the real monster?

• Is Dr. Whale the monster or his creation Daniel?

• Is Zoso the monster or is creation Rumple?

• Is Rumple the monster, or his creation Regina? (I don’t count Cora creating Regina because she hadn’t turned evil yet despite all the horrible things her mother did to her. It was only after Rumple introduced her to magic and took away her hope that she became evil.)
    The creator is the real monster
    0%
    The monster is the real monster
    0%
    Both are the real monster
    0%
    The original creator is the ultimate moster
    0%
    Other
    0%

They were all victims, some of their own choosing.

Comment

Ive had a couple theories. At first i was thinking maybe the monster is the Tin Man seeing how the Tin Man always needed a heart but now im thinking perhaps the Monster could be the scarecrow. just cause he was all patched up. obviously the frankenstien monster would be all patched up too but if they wanted to combine the 2 stories and make frankenstien the wizard too it could make sense that perhaps the reason why the monster didnt work out was it didnt have a brain so frankenstien just made him into a scarecrow. I could see something were they are in Oz and the Scarecrow is awakened and is looking for his brother to fix him and he runs into the tin man who has a broken heart and scarecrow offers to lead him to frankenstien to fix it. and they can throw in simba as the cowardly lion who needs the courage to take down Scar.

Comment

In the context of these characters, I put both.

I think Dr. Whale and Daniel could be argued differently however, at the time Henry was being attacked, he probably saw Daniel as a monster. Until we learn more about Dr. Whale, he could be just a scientist not thinking through all the ramifications of his actions. So maybe it is best not to refer to them in regards to the poll.

But, for the people who have suffer at the hands of Rumple and Regina, I don't think they care that at one time they were good people or still have good inside them. They just view that Rumple and Regina's actions towards them as being monstrous. Ultimately, it was Regina's and Rumple's choice to continue down the dark path once they were introduced to it and it will be their choice if they want to turn away from it.

Comment

Complicated question. I am thinking about this.

Comment

I still think in reality, magic is the real monster. From what we've been seeing all around, magic itself corrupts the heart and mind of the people who use it. We've seen two perfectly innocent, good people turn into the different essences of evil just after they've learned magic. It's almost as if magic has a will of its own and makes the people use it so that they'll need it more, and turns them into gollum-like people who treat it as their life support.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonatus
              I still think in reality, magic is the real monster. From what we've been seeing all around, magic itself corrupts the heart and mind of the people who use it. We've seen two perfectly innocent, good people turn into the different essences of evil just after they've learned magic. It's almost as if magic has a will of its own and makes the people use it so that they'll need it more, and turns them into gollum-like people who treat it as their life support.
              Oh, I like this idea. But you can't blame magic. It's human weakness that compels people to use the magic - so in this way the monster is in side each and every one of us. It's the Charming's morality that have saved them from becoming evil themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                Oh, I like this idea. But you can't blame magic. It's human weakness that compels people to use the magic - so in this way the monster is in side each and every one of us. It's the Charming's morality that have saved them from becoming evil themselves.
                They don't have magic. More importantly they don't have dark magic.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎