Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Bitten?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dexter
    Is anyone else getting tired of the Wincest jokes? They were funny in the beginning of the series, but I am over them at this point.
    yes! very old and not funny imo

Comment

I've always been over them unless it's Sam and Dean making fun of themselves like in "Bugs" or in "Playthings".

Comment

Woah, first episode I enjoy since the premiere and the majority of people rated this episode 1?

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
        It's terrible that 'Boring' has received the most votes. Imo, it feels like people watch only because of Jared and Jensen and not for the stories themselves.
        That's probably the case, after all most of the viewer demographic are females and that's not because of the storylines.

I thought this episode was great. It was cool, it was something new and different but they pulled it off. Great writing and also good performances from the guest stars. Oh and, werewolves are awesome.

Comment

Werid, why did people rate this episode 1. I gave it a ten.
          I guess people want more of the winchester brothers.
          But honestly, this was a very very cool episode. I loved how creative the director was.
          "Look, Starsky and Hutch"
          "Rizzoli and Isles"

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
            That's probably the case, after all most of the viewer demographic are females and that's not because of the storylines.
            Which is terrible in itself that a chunk of the viewers could very well be people only watching the series because of the two lead stars and not watching it for the right reasons such as the mythology this show brings.

Comment

I have to admit I went into the episode not planning to like it much. I don't much care for the 'found footage' type of filming style. And while it did get better later on, yeah, was not that good an episode, IMO. Felt like filler and very cliched.

I did like how we started right out (no "Then" "Now" recap) and the credits at the end. That was a cool switch up.

But the boys seemed a bit clueless (they're hunters and they can't figure out they are being recorded by kids?), and yeah the storyline just felt pointless. Except maybe to show that Dean has changed from hunting all creatures no matter what to letting some things go (but we had that in an earlier season, if I recall right?). I guess it's to show that his time in Purgatory has changed him?

Comment

I didn’t rate this episode a 1 because of the lack of Sam and Dean. I rated it 1 because werewolves on Supernatural are not scary. The day-to-day documentary on these college students was so boring I almost turned off the TV. I didn’t care about these characters at all. Ghostfacers was much better.

Comment

First episode I've really liked in a long time.

Comment

This episode just dragged and dragged. I felt the same way last week also. This time it was just more boring cause the main characters were not anyone we've cared about or even seen before. When you know they are gonna die from the start, it's hard to get invested. Personally I think Sera Gamble needs to come back stat before Jeremy Carver starts ruining the entire season. I'm not saying she was perfect, but she has always been there and given the show something special that i don't see this season.

Comment

So I find it really offensive that everyone who didn't like the episode must just be a fangirl who's not watching for the 'right' reasons. As someone who rated the episode a 2 (and who happens to be female), I can say that my rating is not because of the lack of Sam and Dean. The shaky cam footage is a style that I really dislike and find boring. I don't like the 'found footage' stories. However, there are always exceptions to that style and I did really enjoy the Ghost Facers episode. But I just couldn't get into the characters in this episode and the storyline was predictable.

My husband had the same experience. In fact, he watched the first ten minutes and then turned it off and apologized for making me sit through the first ten minutes of it again.

And Dexter-I'm with you on the Wincest jokes. They are definitely old at this point.

Comment

I gave this a 3. While I found the episode to be OK as far as the way it was shot (sometimes I'm good with the shot through a personal camera deal), I found the story to be down right boring. Not a girl, but I did give this ep a lower vote because there wasn't much Sam and Dean(not because of Jensen and Jared though) and no main story movement at all really. I don't post about this show much anyway, but I felt the same way know that I did last season.

Comment

I gave it a 1 because it sucked, not out of fanboyism. At least Bobby and Cas were main characters and important to the show when they had eps focus on them. This was just about 3 random losers that will never be heard from again because two are dead and the other just no interesing enough to ever be heard from again.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎