0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - Dead sh!t

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal26 View Post
    Interesting title. Seems like a contradiction to say lone gunmen as lone indicates 1 and gunmen is the plural form of the word.

Loved the episode. Deadshot is awesome, and I loved getting more detail as to what happened on the island and how Ollie was trained. Would give it a 9.5 if I could vote from tapatalk.
    Good point - wonder what is up with that. Are they saying there is more then one Deadshot???

I gave it a 9 - I wanted to say 10 but it just keeps improving so I'm holding 10 for next week.

Its drama - family business, organized crime, could be a soap - would need some sex scenes - lol
    Its a action adventure - Hunger Game arrows and a realistic distropia, lots of battles
    Its a romance - we all know he ends up with Laurel.

I'm having a great time!

When Deadshot started to kill people at the auction and Oliver went after him. How the heck did he have the time to paint his grean mask around the eyes?

9 points.
    The show is getting better on each episde.
    Stephen amell is doing an amazing job, he is tailor made for this character. I love the choice of show creators.
    And i am also glad that this show is more story orientated. The focus on story line and the action scenes are just amazing.
    And now Arrow is revealed himself to Diggle? phew.. now he gets somehelp, which is good.

What i don't like is Tommy and Laurel thing. Laurel and Ollie seems has more chemistry ( just see the way they look at each other man), Gosh.. tommy needs to get that. Laurel is still angry with Oliie because of her sisters death. Its just takes Ollie to ask her to comeback in his life. thats all.
    I hope Tommy won't turn back against Ollie becuase of this. I believe Tommy seems to be a potential villan of the series.

String Bikini Theory BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow's Avatar
    Uncanny X-Valley, Avengers World, Year 2099
    Quote Originally Posted by badraven View Post
    I must admit that I thought this was the weakest of the three episodes thus far. That stated given how good the first two were that still means this was pretty damn good too.
    Agreed. This felt more of the same, not enough was added in. The island scenes were disapointing honestly. We learned virtually nothing.

Deadshot was cool, the action was riveting and the cliffhanger was sweet!

New In Town
    Also gotta give it props for the second funniest/best hero identity reveal I've ever seen (loses out to Tony Stark in Iron Man). Really highlights the differences between Smallville andArrow again, one spending entire seasons agonizing over whether to real his secret, the other doing it in three episodes and an awesomely casual 'hey'.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnerW View Post
    I didn't notice - that is awesome. I wonder why - Diggle have a past. GREAT EYE!

I think Deadshot might've been the one who killed Digg's brother or whoever it was that his sister was talking about in the diner.

Another awesome episode! The seeds have been planted for Laurel to become Black Canary. That was a nice set of moves she put on those guys in the room that were attacking Ollie and Tommy. And since Diggs is the first know who Ollie's secret, I wonder who is next to find out.

One more GREAT episode!
    I loved how you could see the dead man in his pool from below and how the appartment reflected in the mirrow below the pool - awesome camera angle! ... and what an awesome appartment!?!!!

And OMG... Diggle knows THE SECRET *woah* can't wait for next week!

The first time I watched this, I fell asleep and missed the last 15 minutes. I watched the episode again the next day (right before bedtime) and fell asleep...........again.....I finally watched the episode a 3rd time again and did NOT fall asleep!!

This episode was GREAT! Probably the best since the first. We got to see Dinah kick butt, Deadshot, Ollie learns about Dinah and Tommy, and DIGG KNOWS!! I've been wanting this to happen since the pilot! I'm so glad it finally happened and now the to can work together and Digg can help keep Ollie's cover.

"It's foolish to wander alone"

I give this one a 10 out of 10!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsofnever View Post
    I appreciate that the love triangle doesn't have a lot of melodrama and overly pining. I liked that Oliver basically told Tommy that he didn't do anything wrong. I'm still not a huge fan of the love triangle angle at all, but it was handled well in this episode.

I loved Laurel showing a little bit of her fighting skills and saving both guys, and I love that Diggle knows now.
    I agree with this. I hate when shows keep information from characters who have a need to know way past the expiration date...that was one of Smallville's biggest weaknesses. Laurel's fighting scene was handled in a crisp no-nonsense manner that was in keeping with her character. I like her direct, straightforward personality. And I'm so on board with Dig knowing Oliver's secret.

Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix21 View Post
    The beauty of this series for me, personally, is that I have little if any knowledge of Green Arrow and the characters attached. I can be excited about getting introduced to characters like Deadshot.
    Ditto.

Maybe now that Oliver has someone to confide in he can ditch the stupid narration.

I finally learned Laurel's friend's name, and then she went and mentioned the "cheated with your sister" thing. Three episodes in, and this is already on my nerves. Please don't let this trend continue.

I thought Deadshot started to get interesting right at the end - you know, when he actually spoke. If he's actually dead and this is all we got, color me disappointed. Otherwise, I look forward to his future endeavors.

Me Grimlock no like u! Xanderman's Avatar
    Oliver's revenge list stuff is so Emily Thorne and Revenge. And the newest island backstory reveal of Oliver's "Asian master" training background also screamed Emily and Revenge. The only conclusion one can draw is that Emily Thorne is the "real" emerald archer.

I also can't help but notice that ever since the pilot, Oliver seems to have been lightening up on his killing ways. My guess is that the pilot killings were nothing but an attention-grabber to pull in viewers. He's becoming more and more of a wuss now. Gotta keep the parents happy I suppose, can't have the kiddies looking up to a vigilante killer like they do with Dexter. j/k

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Doena View Post
    When Deadshot started to kill people at the auction and Oliver went after him. How the heck did he have the time to paint his green mask around the eyes?
    And for someone who calls himself "Deadshot", you'd think he'd be a better shot. He sure managed to miss the hell outta Oliver -- A LOT.

It's also silly that someone with a gun can't take out GA. Especially someone who's supposed to be a crack shot. As ultimately a gun is a superior weapon (not in every way of course, the bow-and-arrow has the advantage of being able to recycle your ammo for example, like on The Walking Dead). But if you're not living thru an apocalypse, a gun really is the better the way to go. The bow-and-arrow requires you "expose" yourself a lot more to make your shot than with a gun, where you can hide a lot more of your body and basically just stick one arm/hand out and fire away from a covered position if you wanted to. Also, Deadshot can keep on firing until he has to reload, whereas Oliver can only fire one arrow at a time. Problem is the only thing Deadshot got right about his name was the "dead" part -- because he's dead. lol (nah he probably just lost the eye, so he'll live to fire and miss another day)

New In Town
    In Deadshot's defense he is a good shot if you watch the episode again you can notice he shot Arrow in the shoulder through a wall which is highly possible for a good marksman. Also the shots from his wrist mounted pistols can miss pretty easy. The shorter the barrel on a weapon the less accurate it is. I was an armorer in the Army and was trained in weapons. Both times in the episode Deadshot used his wrist guns he was ambushed so his first order of business was suppressive fire (suppressive fire is simply putting a lot a rounds down range in the general area of the target, in order to keep the enemies in cover). Also shooting non-mounted fully automatic weapons for accuracy is an exercise in futility because of recoil. A bow however, is much more accurate at short distances user depending of course. On another note I followed the executive producer Andrew Kreisburg on twitter and he answered a pissed off tweet about killing Deadshot with a question; Did you see a bodybag? So this leads me to believe that they could bring him back in the future for whatever its worth.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by nate-dog1701d View Post
    Maybe now that Oliver has someone to confide in he can ditch the stupid narration.

I finally learned Laurel's friend's name, and then she went and mentioned the "cheated with your sister" thing. Three episodes in, and this is already on my nerves. Please don't let this trend continue.

I thought Deadshot started to get interesting right at the end - you know, when he actually spoke. If he's actually dead and this is all we got, color me disappointed. Otherwise, I look forward to his future endeavors.
    Well the good news is that since it hit him in that eyepiece there's every chance he survived and was simply either feigning or just out cold instead of dead they could even go so far as to say he's blinded in one eye and has to use a modified version of that eyepiece to retain his depth perception ala tech even if unlikely in reality (Thats the bad news by the way).

Having yet to watch the full episode did anyone who did hear it confirmed during the show that he was dead or assumed that was the case because of the arrow in the eyepiece?

You know one of the pictures they released made it look like it wasn't exactly lying properly above his eye, might if proven give another possiblity that he's still alive after all Ollie was too busy getting Diggs back to his base to make sure Deadshot was dead dead rather than seemingly dead...

10!

I think they are moving swiftly and in the right direction...I love Thea and hope her story gets much deeper.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast