0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - Dead sh!t

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Board Master
    After last week that gave us China White, this week gives us Deadshot, who goes after the same list as Green Arrow. This opens up an opportunity to explore the similarities and differences between the two characters. Their fight was better than Oliver's fight with China White. Another development for Oliver was him discovering Dinah and Merlyn's relationship and his reaction was unexpected to Merlyn, yet Dinah told him why.

Thea has become somewhat an annoyance as this makes me wonder what purpose she serves. If this leads her to become this show's Speedy, that's fine. If not, then I think they should get rid of her. They need to take her and Oliver's relationship to the next level. This episode gives us a glimpse of what the Queen family is like without Robert.

Dinah displays foreshadowing to her alter-ego, The Black Canary, when she took out the rich guy. I wonder if they will build Dinah towards becoming Black Canary like Smallville did with Clark becoming Superman. John Diggs makes history by becoming the first person to know Oliver's secret and the episode ends in a cliffhanger. This will continue into the next episode and I wonder if all episodes will end in cliffhangers from this point onwards.

Great episode overall as this keeps getting better and better.

Dinah kicked serious ass

Omg! that cliffhanger wow I wonder what will happen I have a feeling the bodyguard won't remember what Oliver's secret is

New In Town
    Anyone else notice Andrew Diggle tattooed on Deadshot's chest? Might help Digg see Ollie as someone just trying to help.

Very good episode I felt. The present day stuff is solid and the island scenes keep raising more questions. Plus, I liked Felicity from what I saw. The show's females are mainly serious. It's nice to have more of a light hearted female character.

Banned
    Great episode and it was great to see Dinah kick some ass and Diggs knows the secret that's great. I'm sure he'll become Oliver's confidant. Loved the showdown between Arrow and Deadshot.
    I don't like love triangles but the one on Arrow so far looks to be handled in a mature way and not in angsty sort of way.

9/10 for me.
    Last edited by maasaloo; 10-25-2012 at 07:24 AM.

New In Town
    Another really good. Loved the Deadshot vs Arrow fights (especially the end one), the groundwork begining to be laid for Black Canary, Arrow's first overt ally in Diggle, and his 'hunt' for Deadshot. Still some flaws, but less thatn the last episode, which had less than the pilot. Always enjoy a show that can learn from and improve on itself. On another note, was I the only one who burst out laughing ant the super over the top hero music playing while Oiliver climbed up the bit of wall? I mean, wow, that was some Schumacher era Batman level cheese right there

Forum Whiz
    Can't believe diggle knows about it.
    I really hope Deadshot isn't dead.

Interesting title. Seems like a contradiction to say lone gunmen as lone indicates 1 and gunmen is the plural form of the word.

Loved the episode. Deadshot is awesome, and I loved getting more detail as to what happened on the island and how Ollie was trained. Would give it a 9.5 if I could vote from tapatalk.

Settling In
    Another great episode.

I think they've found the perfect ratio of island scenes/family time/arrow action.

Pauline. Holding onto SV.UK Avi: Annelise
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin 3:16 View Post
    Absolutely adored tonight's episode. The showdown between Arrow and Deadshot was very cool even if they got rid of him so quickly.

The ending was amazing and I didn't see that coming. Diggle knows! So cool. This show keeps improving with each episode and i cannot wait for next week. Awesome cliffhanger!

I was cheering at the end!! I agree awesome!!!

New In Town
    Howdy-

new to this site and the CW in general. But I do love all things "super-heroish" so I thought I'd check out Arrow. Loving it so far. I am a Marvel fan myself.......never got into any of the DC characters, so I literally know nothing about the mythology involved with the Green Arrow. I think this is actually a good thing since I have no preconceptions about the characters, etc. Great stories and character arcs starting to develop. The casting is great! Stephen is beyond Hot, but maybe a little too pretty?! He does dark and brooding well though!

Dig has been my favorite from the beginning, and clearly he was going to figure out Ollie's secret eventually. I like how they did the reveal on that. And the simple, laid back "hey" was perfect! Thea is beyond irritating. I'm also not a fan of love triangles, so hopefully that will get down played.

i'm also hoping Deadshot isn't dead. Again, I know nothing of the comic characters and don't care about his villain story line, but he was a great foil and it would be a shame if he didn't return!

i realize many on this site will be very interested in how they do or don't stay true to the "Green Arrow" comic universe........but I actually hope it will go beyond that and break out as more than just a comic book adaptation.

FB��

I must admit that I thought this was the weakest of the three episodes thus far. That stated given how good the first two were that still means this was pretty damn good too.

Really loving the show so far and A LOT happened in this episode. One, Oliver's idea to turn the above part of his hideout into a nightclub to explain where he is and what he is doing at night is fantastic. Second, the characters continue to get better. The whole cast IMO. I'll admit Thea is bringing up the rear but I trust that show runners have a plan. I do like the fact that Thea shows the negative side of Oliver's crusade. After all what kind of message does it send when your older brother shows up at a major event that honors your father's memory drunk (or at least that is how it looked.) Third I'm really liking the direction of the show. The fact that we are getting more information but not too fast, or too slow. And last...Digg knows! Oh yeah.

New In Town
    I think this just keeps getting better.

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by kingz View Post
    Anyone else notice Andrew Diggle tattooed on Deadshot's chest? Might help Digg see Ollie as someone just trying to help.
    I didn't notice - that is awesome. I wonder why - Diggle have a past. GREAT EYE!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast