• 1 - Dead sh!t

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Lone Gunmen?"

What did you think?

I loved it! Arrow keeps getting better and better <3 >>>------>

Forum Regular
    I loved it. Though I was hoping the fight scene between Deadshot and Arrow would be longer. I was checking the clock near the end thinking. 'There are five minutes left. How are they possibly gonna fit the fight and any other stuff that's need in five minutes.' Then they did it and it was so exciting. I also really liked the part about Diggle. I've been thinking of how Diggle might find out Oliver's secret in a definite way. I didn't see that one coming.

Anyways, I really liked this one. I think this one is the best one yet. I hope they keep getting better and I'm already eager for next week.

New In Town
    Fight scenes are about right on target for realism. most fights IRL involving firearms are short.. Only wished they hired somebody to consult on yardages and what not. A 100 yard shot with a 7.62 mm bullet is a joke, (meaning you really don't even need a scope for that short of a shot) you can tell that the writers have no clue when it comes to anything involving ballistics. Surely somebody on the cast/crew has been in the military.

My first official post for Arrow...man this brings back memories of my Smallville days! Anyway, this was by far my favorite ep so far of the three. It's either getting better or I'm just getting more into characters and how the story is unfolding...so good stuff!

I feel like they finally hit their stride this week. There was a little bit more humor, which I loved. (the scene with Felicity Smoak was especially entertaining) And as I mentioned in the live thread, I appreciate that the love triangle doesn't have a lot of melodrama and overly pining. I liked that Oliver basically told Tommy that he didn't do anything wrong. I'm still not a huge fan of the love triangle angle at all, but it was handled well in this episode.

I loved Laurel showing a little bit of her fighting skills and saving both guys, and I love that Diggle knows now.

Thea still really irks me, but it's interesting seeing Oliver in a sort of parenting role with her and I loved him pointing out to his mom that he could have used more parenting when he was a teen.

Fantastic episode. Best one yet. I love the cliffhanger even though I knew Diggle would be the first to find out.

That was so good, this is my favorite episode so far.
    First off, thank you show for giving us so many shirtless Stephen Amell scenes, the man is Beautiful.
    Now on to the episode, The asian man on the island in the flashbacks is Natas,
    I believe that's him if they are following the comics, that's my guess.

The second half of the episode was very action packed and intense.
    Although it was very predictable with Diggle finding out his identity,
    Yay! still for Diggle finding out and now Oliver has a partner to help him out.

I also like the IT girl very much, hope she comes back in future episodes.
    We also got a glimpse of Black Canary kicking butt, lol.
    Deadshot was a cool villain for Green Arrow, too bad he was Kicked off so quick.
    Really good episode tonight and can't wait for next weeks.

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    Absolutely adored tonight's episode. The showdown between Arrow and Deadshot was very cool even if they got rid of him so quickly.

The ending was amazing and I didn't see that coming. Diggle knows! So cool. This show keeps improving with each episode and i cannot wait for next week. Awesome cliffhanger!

I highly doubt Deadshot is dead. An arrow in the eye won't kill you, unless it went through his skull and hit his brain. If he is indeed dead, I'm somewhat concerned at how fast the show is blowing through DC villains.

Also, the name tattoos on Oliver's body. That's gotta be awkward if he's ever caught shirtless.

Quote Originally Posted by gmster View Post
    I highly doubt Deadshot is dead. An arrow in the eye won't kill you, unless it went through his skull and hit his brain. If he is indeed dead, I'm somewhat concerned at how fast the show is blowing through DC villains.

Also, the name tattoos on Oliver's body. That's gotta be awkward if he's ever caught shirtless.
    That wasent Oliver,That was Deadshot.

The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends
    9 out of 10 for me. I am so loving this series. I was wondering when they were going to address the abandoned factory/secret lair situation and the bodyguard; both were addressed nicely.

And now I understand why the similarities between Green Arrow and Batman are there. If this is the closest we'll get to a Batman series than I'll take.

The beauty of this series for me, personally, is that I have little if any knowledge of Green Arrow and the characters attached. I can be excited about getting introduced to characters like Deadshot. And the pace of the series is perfect.

I can't wait to see more.

Deadshot will definitely return later this season and his sights will be directed to Arrow, which is kinda funny...China White, Deadshot...Arrow is quickly creating a list of his own enemies.

New In Town
    I'm with you 110% I loved tonight's episode. First of all, I loved how this is the first episode where we see Green Arrow wounded and someone get the upperhand of Green Arrow. I also love how Ollie for once didn't get the line in of "You failed this city." I thought the performer that played Deadshot was spot on, I also like the Momento thing with him tattooing and writing on himself. I thought the way the Dinah, Tomie, and Ollie storyline was respectfully done. I enjoy the fact that Dinah considers Ollie a friend she won't get close to him for very legit reasons. I also liked that not only did we get to see Dinah fight and I loved how Max the club owner it appeared that his manhood was wounded in the fact that he got beat up by a woman. Lol. The last thing about Dinah I really enjoyed how Dinah knew right away that Ollie knew that she and Tomie made love and he understood why he didn't make a big deal out of it. Really, why should he? The way he broke Dinah's heart, Dinah owes Ollie nothing from her point if view and she's correct. I really enjoyed that we got to see more of Digg's past and his background, that he had a brother who passed away doing what he's doing. This episode moved really fast that when we get to the thirty eight minute mark it feels like an entire episode has gone by. I enjoy how the writers treat Speedy where she was right about Ollie one week before, it doesn't condone anything that's she's doing. In relation to that, two things I loved how Ollie is continuing to make connections and ties with his loved ones. I'm glad Moria is becoming more of a mother now especially to Speedy since Ollie's return. Honestly, it would be too easy to make Moira just the stereotypical evil mother villain and that she does care about her children (or at least seems too.) I think my favorite thing about this episode while we had a great story we also had character development with all our main characters while having a kick butt action filled episode and what a cliff hanger. Can't wait for next week. Episode rating: Five out of Five.
    Last edited by WSK9002; 10-25-2012 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Forgot something.

Diggle knows! Dinah kicking butt! Some funny scenes like with Oliver & Felicity Smoak. Lots of action! More shirtless scenes of Oliver! All good.
    Last edited by Clois/is/hot; 10-25-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast