Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Lone Gunmen"

Predict the ratings and talk about them when they're in!

My prediction? 3.4-3.5 million.

I'm predicting a 100% retention for key demo. 1.3

Comment

1.1 nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo
      :.(

Comment

People below 18 and above 50 stop watching the show!!!!!!!!
        get those in the demo to watch it.

I hope it gets adjusted up.
        Last edited by Qcore; 10-25-2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Arrow 3,4 mil , 1.1

Awesome there seem to be some retention, Maybe it will stabilize there.

The demo is still good, Right now the show is skewing older imo, there need to be some more young faces, especially young guys.

People below 18 and above 50 stop watching the show!!!!!!!!
          get those in the demo to watch it.
          no no pal, the show is for all ages.

Comment

Yeah, I was just kidding. I do wish core demo is watching more of it though.

Comment

Is that good? I don't understand tv ratings and is it down from last week?

Comment

Sounds good to me. MarvelXY said it has retention so that is a good thing. Plus its not sweeps yet so the even better stuff is coming soon. Also once the election takes place we won't have to deal with debates hampering ratings for awhile.

Don't worry about ratings dipping. It is only 3 wks old and already has a full first season so they do love the ratings at CW. Its also helping Supernatural's ratings too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebob1984
                  Is that good? I don't understand tv ratings and is it down from last week?
                  From week 1 to week 2 there was 100% retention in the core demo. At 1.3 Million viewers.
                  In week 3, theres a drop to 1.1 million viewers for the core demo.
                  The total viewers dropped like 15% from week 1 to week 2, but week 2 to 3, retained almost 100%. Arrow has the most number of TOTAL viewers in CW.
                  Which means arrow gained more viewers and lost some in the core demo.
                  Perhaps it was due to the 2012 world series on FOX that lost some of the male viewers in the core demo which may explain the drop.
                  Overall its doing great.
                  Currently the 2nd highest rated show on CW.
                  Losing only to TVD in core demo. Hopefully one day Arrow will be highest rated show on CW.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎