Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Lone Gunmen" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another action packed show... wow. Can't wait for next week.

Comment

• I need to rewatch this one!

Comment

• Ollie why did you do that

Comment

• BEST. CLIFFIE. EVER!!!
          I sure love Diggs and he's going to be one great ally

Comment

• Originally posted by DinahLaurel
            DANG! I could watch this show forever
            welcome

Comment

• Good episode once again.
              I ll put my review tomorrow. GN folks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cathy14
                BEST. CLIFFIE. EVER!!!
                I sure love Diggs and he's going to be one great ally
                Agreed. I rather suspected they'd have to let Dig in on the secret.

Comment

• Another great episode as we learn more about the Queen family, especially with the relationship between Thea and her mother. Also Oliver learns that Dinah and Merlyn are dating yet his reaction was one he didn't blink, but Dinah told Merlyn why it happened. Someone has made history by being the first one to know Oliver's secret and this is the first episode that ends in a cliffhanger that will continue into the next episode.

Comment

• I'm liking it but i thought they would have made Diggle finding out the season finale. Matter of fact i was just thinking about that this afternoon!

Comment

• Originally posted by vantheman77
                      Another great episode as we learn more about the Queen family, especially with the relationship between Thea and her mother. Also Oliver learns that Dinah and Merlyn are dating yet his reaction was one he didn't blink, but Dinah told Merlyn why it happened. Someone has made history by being the first one to know Oliver's secret and this is the first episode that ends in a cliffhanger that will continue into the next episode.
                      I think Oliver (well, the Arrow) found out about Tommy and Laurel at the end of the first episode when they were talking in a back alley. He was hiding on a fire escape right there for some reason. So, yeah, he did know.

Comment

• I will be waiting for the result! Let's see what's going to be in the end. Hopefully, that writing your term paper won't take a lot of time!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎