Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Crocodile" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    dont think shes turning into one. maybe she just has wolf sense even if she sint?
    I know I was just making a joke

Comment

i know it looks as if im late, but im loving rumple and his back story! he turned evil over a scorned love!!

Comment

game of thornes again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          Yep, he sent her off to the edge of town to make her forget. Won't it make her crazy?
          thats what im thinking.

Comment

he killed her...like i assumed he would.

Comment

Take that Rumple:lol...truth hurts doesn't it. And there goes the hand.

Comment

Hook turns Hook because of Rumple...booo!! Another story created by Rumple's meddling.

Comment

do you ever wonder how with Disney everyone can be from the same place but everyone has different accents? lol

Comment

i like rumple and eps that have a lot of him in it. am i the only one ?

Comment

do you ever wonder how with Disney everyone can be from the same place but everyone has different accents? lol
                      anything is possible in Disney world..insn't it?
                      btw..nice catch!!

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                        Hook turns Hook because of Rumple...booo!! Another Rumple centric story
                        this episode makes me think more and more that Bae is Peter. The whole Bean thing and how pirates travel between worlds and with Rumple cutting off his hand (which should have been Peter but oh well) would make him want to kill Bae. So he might want to kill Bae to take away the thing Rumple cares about most.

Comment

Originally posted by kalel1938
                          i like rumple and eps that have a lot of him in it. am i the only one ?
                          Yeah...pretty much he is.. and he wasn't shown at all in the last week episode.

Comment

Haha yes, I wonder this! Plus, I wonder how many royals FTL can really hold. Is each kingdom really small or something? (though to be fair, each kingdom could be rather small, but still, there are a LOT of princesses in one area!)

Comment

Originally posted by Munnag
                              anything is possible in Disney world..insn't it?
                              btw..nice catch!!
                              Like in the Beauty and the Beast movie its supposed to take place in France yet the only one with a French accent is the candle. and no one speaks french Or in the Lion King it takes place in Africa and the only one who sounds african is Rafiki and even Zazu sounds British.

Comment

That's why would have like if they had referred to FTL by different kingdoms a la The 10 Kingdom

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎