No announcement yet.

Action Scenes In "Honor Thy Father"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Scenes In "Honor Thy Father"

What did you think of them? What were your favorite moments?

So far I've been REALLY impressed with the action scenes. They don't seem like "tv" action scenes. They're almost movie quality. A much bigger improvement from SV's lackluster action.

Comment

I think the action is amazing. It has a realistic parquor vibe. The stuntmen do a great job. And when the action starts up, it just doesnt quit. Not a dull moment.

Comment

I really liked the one with Diggle in Laurel's house. Especially the ending with Oliver throwing the knife.

Comment

A+ to all fight scenes and choreography so far in both episodes... EXCEPT for the fight between Oliver and Kelly Hu's character China White. I can understand it's difficult to fight against a woman, but that fight scene was deviated alot from the rest of the fight scenes as it dropped in realism, close contact and overall grittyness. Looked like a generic Chinese kungfu flick.

Comment

As a martial artist and huge martial arts fan I love the action/fight scenes on the show. Stephen Amell is amazing in these scenes as are the stunt team of course. Hoping the next time we see China White the fight will be shot better and go on longer. We didn't really get to see the fight properly and I know Kelly Hu can easily handle a fight scene from other roles she has done. Over all the fights and especially the archery (I've done real archery before) are so good in this show.

Comment

I laughed at the fight between Arrow and China White. It basically felt like a dance. Overall, though, it's been pretty good.

Comment

I keep thinking was there minimal contact because they don't want to have a man fight a woman?

Yeah other than that the action scenes were fantastic they really are movie quality

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎